Austin, Texas- complete bike w/ Honda GXH50

I have a Raleigh Mojave 5.0 with a Staton friction drive Honda GXH50 attached. It has a speedometer, lights, water bottle holder, Maxxis hookworm rear tire, and a much nicer throttle than comes standard. It has the 1 3/8" roller on it and can go 35 on flat ground with no peddling. It only has 80 miles on the bike (the speedometer has an odometer), I don't really use it that much, it was more of just a fun project for me to build. The whole project costed me $1400 to build last summer, I'll take a HARD hit and sell for $500 now. This bike alone sells for $500! Local face to face sales only please. Email at tghastin@yahoo.com.

motorizedbike024.jpg

Last edited:
To the top! Price lowered to $500 and is now the steal of the year probably! This is ready to ride.

I can't see why you can't sell it locally. Try the good ole Craigslist.

Me either... I have it on there but the only people emailing me are from Nigeria! After nobody jumped on this, even at $500 for the bike complete with the motor I have decided to sell them separately. I will create a new topic for the complete kit ready to wrench onto your bike. Mods lock this up please.

Back