Avoiding Male Harassment - White Zone Topic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ZnsaneRyder, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZnsaneRyder

ZnsaneRyder Member

Out in my travels, mainly on my bicycle, but even with my car in the past, I've encountered some weird fellows out there, and It's REALLY starting to make me very phobic, and I find myself staying home more often and going out in public much less. It's THAT bad!

***I'm a 100% Straight Heterosexual MAN! Meaning that I like ONLY WOMEN, and I think about, desire, and dream of WOMEN all the time. I just wanted to get that out before I continue.***

I'm also a young man, and blond with blue eyes, and many women find me attractive.

I'm having a serious problem being harassed by Homos out there! It's disturbing and embarassing, and I wanted to discuss this with other STRAIGHT MEN in a safe place!

When I am out riding my bike, I have had people ask questions about the bike, only to find out it was an excuse for them to get near me to check me out. It's usually only when I'm stopped somewhere to get gas or buy something. When I'm in motion, I have NO issues!

The other day, a dude (didn't tell me his preference) told me how pretty my eyes were, and I about flipped out in phobia! I also have had people in the past want to work with me on building bikes (to make some $$$) only to find out they were a flaming homo and using it as an excuse to be around me.

Just last week, I met some person while getting fuel, that was supposed to be a "Supervisor" to a golf course, and he offered me some maintenance work, then it ended up he couldn't find me a position, so we wanted some help mowing some lawns. When he showed me the 2nd house, the dude wanted some help with a back-brace, but he pulled his pants down revealing his bare azz, I knew better, and I FREAKED! I then realized it was a ploy to put moves on me! AHHHH!!#$#@$@ Then he played it off like nothing happened when he realized I was VERY disturbed!

What is up with homos thinking they can slickly hit on a straight male? Do they really think that sneaking it on them is going to get them lucky? Stupid Homos!!!

I'm SO sick of all the Homos out there, so call me a ghey hater or whatever, that's fine! I HATE THEM, ALL OF THEM!

I'm about to have "Straight Pride" Stickers on my ride so the next time I go out, those persistent homos will get a clue before they waste their time!

I'm having a hard time talking to or socializing with other men, because I fear that they will be ghey, and so I mainly talk to women. It makes it very hard for me to socialize because more and more in my older age, I see more and more homos coming out of the closet, and it's SO hard to tell! I can't openly talk about how much I can't stand homos, because people act funny, and it really makes me wonder, if there's more of them than I ever realized!

I almost wish I was married again, because when I was married, I NEVER had to deal with this nonsense!

This is a serious issue, and I would like the input from other straight men here as to how they deal with such situations and issues.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

I don't know quite what to say. I can remember something like that happening to me only once, and that was a long time ago.

Maybe the best advice that I can give is to say "Thanks, but no thanks" and leave. That's the easy part. What'll be harder is to not let it bother you. Try not to hate. It hurts you as much as anyone else. You said it yourself; you're beginning to avoid socializing with men.

(Now if you are able to socialize with women only, then that could be great. And I'm not joking. I'd love that, too. But it's not very practical.)

What that guy did was rude. But if he's able to get the message and not repeat it, then you might as well let it go. Doing otherwise will do you harm.
  3. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

wow ZR
    truly have not heard of anyone suffering in this way as much as you have stated here !!!

I retired from The City of San Diego Parks Dept a few years back
    there were many gays ((hanging)) around the parks
    the City didn't want me to get uptight with them
    they threw a slight pickup line my way more than once
    in my book it's not a big deal
    as long as no one touches me -- I am ok
    sounds silly -- remember Nancy R -- just say no

the world's changing -- sorry to say -- not for the better
    we can't and shouldn't kick the rear ends of all lost ones out there
    that would wear out the kicking shoe !!!

ride the motor bike thing
  4. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Znsane, I think the real issue here is your phobia. Like yourself, I'm about as straight as it is possible to be, but gays hitting on me doesn't bother me. So long as they accept a straight forward "Not my ball game" demurral, it's fine. If they decline to accept that, I get gone, or they do after I explain the facts a bit more bluntly.

When I was your age, I ran into similar issues - also being (then) blonde, blue eyed, muscular, and outgoing. I just learned what every halfway attractive woman learns at puberty - the world is full of dogs looking for some fun.

Don't let others behavior control you this way.
  5. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

It's getting a bit worse lately. It also depends where you live. It happened more when I was younger with no ring. And it is bothersome, I'll give you that much. He dropped his pants!! Yikes. What a perv.

I really have no problem with people's "preferences" but dudes (yeah those kind of dudes) get a clue. If you don't get a clue...or cue, keep your stuff to yourself and your junk in your own trunk.

I don't get the whole "hate" label thing. What I mean to say if you object at all to any practice by homosexuals you get a label, but it seems they are free to say and do as they please.

Will she be afforded free speech?
  6. Mountainman

what a Lady -- Nancy Regan

two fast votes are in for

that's one place I wish not to go !!!

we are not talking about riding that thing !!!
  7. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

"The world is full of dogs looking for some fun"

That's a good one.

And it kinda puts things in perspective. I don't like bad weather, for instance. But it would be foolish to let it bother me very much.
  8. kerf

kerf Guest

I think Simon is on the right track. I can understand your not appreciating this type of advance but get hold of your emotions. Hate is a strong feeling and can lead to some nasty unintended consequences within your own mind. It can also lead you to take actions against someone that could land you in deep trouble. Avoid areas that people you do not wish to associate with frequent, it is always advisable to be alert when in public and keep both eyes on strangers. Some sunglasses might help too.
  9. ZnsaneRyder

ZnsaneRyder Member

They need to stick with their own kind!

It must be the area! (Lakeland FL) I don't see so many frooks when I'm out and about, it's always local.

I wonder if it has something to do with being near major tourist areas, or if this town's imperial society is WAY too repressed and it's causing these frooks to leave their closets.......

I think I just need to take a VERY LONG Bike Ride today out of town, and take a break and relax my mind, and I'll come back later to read this thread. I'm still so shook up by the fact it's literally been one after the other at the Polk County freakshow!
  10. ZnsaneRyder

ZnsaneRyder Member

Thank you Simon, I'll keep this in mind on my ride. I'm glad you can relate! I'll overcome this phobia and learn how to immediately recognize a frook, as I definitely don't want their behavior to control me!
  11. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Good luck on learning to immediately identify them. One of the most countrified good ole boy, pickup driving, hound dog in the seat beside him, chaw in his lip rednecks I've ever met is a flaming ***, if you get to know him. He, however, takes NO for an answer, and doesn't force himself where he isn't wanted.
  12. Mountainman

taking a basic martial arts class such as judo or karate
    usually adds a lot of self confidence
    makes matters such as these when they come up
    much easier to handle

ride the motor bike thing
  13. kerf

kerf Guest

Trading a shattered knee for a verbal pass can land one in jail. Best to say no thanks and make a hasty retreat. I don't like it either but in our litigious society, what you gonna do.
  14. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

I have the same problem with women. :devilish:
  15. kerf

kerf Guest

You're beating up women??????
  16. Happy Valley

Tsk, tsk, I was funning with the OP but being from Alabama I can see how you'd get confused on that. :grin5:
  17. kerf

kerf Guest

Well, I am from Bama, never hit a women though, had one shoot me once but I solved that problem by marrying her. I said that her dog was ugly, haven't made that mistake again.
  18. Happy Valley

Heh, glad it all worked out.....yeah but somehow I don't think that's gonna help the OP too much. :grin5:
  19. duivendyk

duivendyk Guest

Maybe you should try the crossdressing approach, with a wig etc,if you're not too hairy the gays would prob leave you alone then,but the straights ?,if you could make yourself sufficiently unattractive.It's a delicate balance.You could try to bond with female riders and,who knows,where that might lead to.Food for thought!
  20. kerf

kerf Guest

Man, ZR is gonna need a map to find his way out of this mess.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.