Awesome Toy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SimpleSimon, Jan 31, 2009.

1. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

It ain't a bike - in fact it can't be used on dry land hardly, but what an awesome idea!

Jet Pack

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

that's a wild ride there SS
    the engineering required to build it -- pretty darn good
    it's amazing that someone would put that much time
    into a unit such as that ----------------------------- an A for effort on that one

looks to be a fun riding thing
  3. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

NYS DMV actually specifies "fan like" propellant in their law.... We're doomed here. That's why I didn't even watch the film. They even go so far as to describe rubber band powered.... This ain't right here.... We'll never be legal because of the prudes in Albany! I'm surprised they give us 200 watts on the "bike path"!

Some female lawmakers run more than that in privacy of their own home! Tell'em you heard it here first!!! LOL!!! Funny part is, they still ain't nice people!!! "Miserable", do as I say, Not as I do!!!
  4. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Sounds like Juneau. Case of C cells is always welcome. Give the gift that gives on giving. (local joke)
  5. arkives1

arkives1 Member

An older couple living on the beach front observed a very attractive, bikini clad young woman walking along the beach toting a large tote bag. Several men approached her and they could see a small package and money exchanging hands. The wife was furious. "Why, she's obviously selling drugs or peddling sex and the packages are room keys at that cheap motel down the road. The brazen little hussy! Right in front of us so boldly. The little siliconed tart has a lot of nerve"! "Now Ethel, don't go getting all upset and making accusations, she may be quite innocent"
    "Ha! You would say that. I see you staring at her with that lecherous smile on your face. Just like a man!"
    Harold said, "I'll go find out what she's doing" Ethel says, "you better not go to that motel later!" Shaking his head, Harold walked out and engaged the young lady in conversation. He gave her money and received a small package in exchange. Ethel was furious....she just KNEW he was making a date with the girl. Harold came back in smiling and chuckling. Ethel screams, "I saw you flirting with that little tramp. What did she give you in the package, a key? Condoms"? Harold placed a package of batteries on the table and said
    "She's innocent,,,just selling batteries.. She sells C cells down by the seashore!" :jester: Now fellas don't go throwing wrenches and stuff at me for that one!:devilish:
  6. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Arkives, you are one sick puppy....guess that's what I like about ya. :jester:
  7. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Arkives,when my ribs stop hurting, I'm going to tell you how freaking funny that is.

8. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

That's an impressive toy.

Looks like it has a mobile jetski-like power unit.
    If true, then it's possible for longer range high speed open water travel.

It even opens up the possibility of using the system for localised search and rescue activities.

Certainly would be fun to be in the drivers seat.