Back in the saddle ...again!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Deja Vu, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Deja Vu

Deja Vu New Member

Well, after 58 years, I'm back on a Whizzer! My first was a purpose-built Schwinn I loved to ride to school and after-school work at age 16. The new one is a 2008 NE5 I just picked up last week with 200 miles on the clock. I am busy getting all the pieces together (riding gear and registration in Ukiah California), so I haven't ridden yet, but looking forward to reliving old times. I also hope to get lots of good information about the new bike from this group!

2. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Plenty of info here.

3. RusticoRay

RusticoRay Member

Lots of really helpful whizzer people on this forum, they help bring my 08 NE5 back from the dead(Quenton). http://www.motoredbikes.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=21717 50% off some good accessories bike rack is heavy duty offset set post if you need more leg room etc; I think the sale is going on till the stuff is gone. Good luck

4. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

welcome
    yes as stated
    a lot of good Whizzer stuff here
    many do many up grades with those things

MM

5. Deja Vu

Deja Vu New Member

Learning again

Well, MM, I've put all the possible upgrades on temporary hold until I can assure myself (and my wife) that I can still ride this little critter! I've had many motorcycles over the years, but going back to the Whizzer is really a nostalgic thing. I think I'm really going to enjoy gathering as much info as possible from this group.

Bill