banned forever?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GearNut, Aug 6, 2010.

1. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

Are vetch and eastwood04 banned forever?
    They both have been banned for a while.
    Just curious.... :)

2. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

I was wondering that myself

3. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

Well I see that eastwood04 is a member again, how about give me vtech?

4. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

i dont know about vtec but im back and staying out of that oil thread in the green door.
    that **** was a joke.stan4d said i disrespected him.BS!i said stan4duh and he warned me and gave me a time limit to fix it.which i did,then he banned me anyway.

on post 434 of that thread he paste some video(that i never watched)about it all being hype.then on post 435 he quotes(himself of all people)to repeat something no one wanted to hear the first time.then on post 436 he does a smiley whistling.
    so when i start my post on post 438,i started it stan4duh,which i fixed..kinda.i wrote stanly.then on post 443 he edits something i said to make it look like i said something bad.thats bs.

anyways,here i am in the cc where its safe...maybe.

5. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Are you sure it was him who did it?

I just got an infraction where as a dig was thrown at me in the process, nobody let me know who gave it to me! How do you like that! I don't feel I really deserved it either!

6. machiasmort

Just be careful EW. It's only a political comment when they don't agree with your view! Your not entitled to opinion no matter how much you help people out here or contribute to the board.

Now turn back arround and watch the movie:lurk5:

:bowdown::worship::whip:

7. kerf

kerf Guest

Power trips, self aggrandizing, hypocrisy, not good traits to see in persons of authority. I'll post in the CC, read tech stuff and maybe reply to the occasional "cry for help" but my participation in this forum is in decline. I'm about to start a major upgrade on my bike but none of those details will appear on this forum. A while back when we had a server issue and the site could not be accessed, someone on the other forum made the comment, "well, they finally succeeded in banning everyone".

The moderation here is becomming a joke.

8. Zev0

Zev0 Member

The moderation here is a joke.

There, I fixed it for you.

9. kerf

kerf Guest

Thanks Zev0, I can always depend on you when I slip up.

10. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Like they say, Birds of a feather, flock together. :rolleyes7:

11. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

did a mod pic this smiley on purpose?:ban:

would be funny to see two mods arguing and see which one can get to the ban button first!

12. machiasmort

Zevo, thanks for not taking it personal when I said,"no bite marks in the a$$" means no purple heart on this mission. That was your thread, I got spanked in for mentioning Schumer(NYS Senator)/dogs/making friends and peanutbutter in the same scentence.

I like to joke arround, now it's Kerf's turn...

UPGRADE: Hmmm? Training wheels?:jester:

In all seriousness, I've contemplated spending a little more time on the other one because of the moderation here.

Just my opinion, but maybe I'm wrong, I thought our goal was unity behind our hobby here?

You will never have unity w/o reaching a middle ground in opinions. In order to reach the middle ground, you need discussions. I don't think there should even be a CC. How are you supposed to discuss State and Federal Laws w/o mentioning Politics? There is no reason for us not to unite and have a powerful and effective political lobby thru one of these boards, but we've got Mods. who seemingly fail to understand whats going on in the political arena around the Country and seek only to use their position in personal grudges. Are we little kids in a BIG WHEEL gang or are we trying to get something done here?

I mean WTF, I thought me and Kilroy were good enough for him to let me know, remove the post or I have to swat you. You guy's would have cracked up all day if you read it.

Instead, I not only got swatted, but was thrown a dig in the process. Which was the whole reason why I didn't attend the NE rally, sorry to everybody else. Didn't want to create an uncomfortable atmosphere because if asked about it in person, I would have certainly stuck up for myself.

13. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

first off,i dont like the smiley in your post or the fact you say just curious,cause it sounds like your stepping on egg shells.

and secondly,good luck on getting an officials answer.

i just hope vtec didnt get one of those"he will NEVER come back on this site cause he ****ed me off"waaawaa bs bans they gave rc.:poop:

14. machiasmort

I must agree, the punishment of RC is a little extreme, it's not like he gave the board a virus or something. He knew his stuff and helped a lot of people. Sorry he and another Brother got into an argument, but heck, we ain't gonna always agree.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
  15. kerf

kerf Guest

Most of our mods are good (most) but Mort watch your back. By the end of the week, several of us may be on the ol MBc milk carton.

16. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

With all the frequent banning going on around here, I feel like I am walking on egg shells with this thread.
    I don't want to get my nose bit off for poking it where it doesn't belong....

17. machiasmort

LMAO! That was good Kerf! They should have a 2stk oil jug with your Avatar on it!

18. machiasmort

That's always been one of my favorite pick-up lines!

19. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

Once you get past the smell.... you got it licked.

20. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Ohhh...the sight that statement just conjured up in my mind...
    Somebody give me a pencil so I can jab out my mind's eye! :ack2: