Barter design for parts

I am a web and graphic designer and a photographer.

I would like to trade my services, all the way up to a full database driven website.

I need a small engine, around 50 CC or so.

Also any custom parts are always welcome.

If you want to see samples of my work, please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Tony

p.s. I am in Phoenix if you need photo work locally.

Come on folks. I can give you a site worth thousands and even free hosting in exchange for a motor.

All of my recent medical bills have really made me cash strapped.

I would take you up on your offer, but I do not have a motor to spare and I have no use for a web site.
Sorry man...... :(

Yeah been there..Done That..Paid for Bandwidth..:giggle:

These engines are inexpensive (49cc kit for around $120) so hop in with one of our paying sponsors on the left and as Mountainman says... "Ride that Thing" LOL

Most of us live on the edge as well. We do as much as we can ourselves and then pay big time for raw materials and parts we can't make ourselves. Some folks have no idea how much even raw sheet stock is. Our designs, CAD work etc we do as much as possible ourselves - which is to say...all. Can't even consider paying someone else to make and run our site, and hosting is pretty much dirt cheap. Haven't the need for any listed services. Plus we don't have an engine sitting around anyway.

That said, don't sell yourself short - keep looking locally. If you have skills and there aren't bazillions of you, you will find work. An example again is - we always look locally first. Then regionally, then USA, then North America and then globally. I suspect many companies do the same, conscientiously or not.

AND we are always open to new ideas. Got a product or idea? Send a PM.

Back