beach cruzin and quay's picture gallery

baby's first picture!
766_Mvc420f_1.jpg

stickers on the tank really looks good...
766_Mvc421f_1.jpg

Finally Motoring...yea baby
766_Mvc426f_1.jpg

More to come soon...wooohooo :cool:
:p

nice post, quay :D

ok, you guys got 'em hooked (a totally cool gallery, no doubt) let's reel 'em in...

summer '08 - be there or be pedaling 8)

hehe, you all should see quay & cruzin, both "volunteer" to use the bike, neither wants to get "stuck" with the car...one bike and two motoredbikeaholics, neither one can get enuff :LOL:

WoW look at the room, bike on the beach what a deal. This is a fun hobby I have about twenty small motorcycles and I don't get them out at all, but I get the motor-pedal out. My friends have a pair of Whizzers, and me with the China Bike, its OK we have fun. Dave

You people are just killin' me with the beach stuff....knock it off already will ya'? :cry: :p :LOL: I'm going to have to ride out on the Conneaut sand bar in Lake Erie and take a picture....as long as the dead fish/chemicals/hypodermic needles don't ruin my tires.

Man, that beach makes me want to take a loooooong ride.

the beach

i can't wait to fill the beach with lots of us....the beach is about 25 to 30 miles of it too...there are lots of things to see out here...and a trip to naselle from here is cool too...curved roads and lotsa trees. Elk, dear and bear are here too, so bring bells and or whistles to scare them away if camping lol...thanks for all the nice posts!
Happy motoring!

A serious note of caution about this wide open, long full throttle run beach.

1633_quay_1.jpg

Many a two stroke dirt bike was seized at El Mirage Lake back in the day by long (5mile) full throttle runs. So use care, because a slight lean top end jetting really works well on the street but will cause seizures on a Bonneville type run. :cool:

If they were blowin' 'em up on the dry lake it's because they didn't know what they were doing.

I'm guessing that running on the sand would not blow one up since it has too much drag to let the engine run at full rpm. I don't think anyone is going to run one of the Happy Time engines wide open for five miles, or even one mile...unless they like risking all kinds of problems to themselves and the bike.

beach cruzin was by to show off the new lights, that 's an "american spirit" tobacco can housing a 6V lantern battery.
dig the planet bike "freddie fenders" 8)

41_MVC452F_1.jpg

41_MVC453F_1.jpg

Back