Beauty and the Bike

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by LincolnMercury, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Here are a couple of pics of my Girl Friend and my MB... the two loves in my life!

Attached Files:

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Life is good........

3. azbill

azbill Active Member

wait, where's the bike...
    oh, there it is :cool2:

4. RusticoRay

RusticoRay Member

Red is my favorite color

5. DetonatorTuning

DetonatorTuning Active Member

the classic lines and curves of a sturdy frame never go out of style !!

the bikes OK too LOL

steve

6. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

I love motorized bikes and bikini babes! Great job! Spent some time in Panama City in the Air Force too, there are some great spots to ride there!

Ed

7. bikeman6969

bikeman6969 Member

I made it my wallpaper

8. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

My wife is a terrifically pretty girl, but she's grown somewhat over the years. I've always tried to get her to ride a bicycle. Ohhh, what that does for girls!!
    But she's always resisted.

(Honestly, when I look at her I still see the girl I married. So it's not a big problem for me.)

It means, though, that I can't really be posting bathing suit photos of her here.

I'm trying (again....) to cram bicycle riding down her throat. And this time she seems to be a bit more receptive.

So, like the Cubs and Lions fans are always saying....

"Just wait 'til next year!!!!"

9. Here are more pics. The first is of my 2nd MB. The next is of my girlfriends new bike (soon to be motorized); a bargain found used at the LBS.

Attached Files:

10. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

just one question ??

are those tires real ??

MM

11. Oddly enough, I get that question ALOT! Also, "How big are those Tires?". The answer is: If you can touch them... they are REAL; and size really does not matter. LOL.

12. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

we know what they say about motor bike riding

always check those tires before we go for a ride
    sound like good advice to me......

ride that thing

13. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

I think I vote for red bikini, but they all look good! And I agree, the certainly are 'real' nothing imaginary there!

14. fm2200

fm2200 Member

That girl friend made me forget the bike somewhat wow those pics are real nice, it must be nice to have a girl like that on a rainy day, when you can't ride. Good luck with your ride and your girl.

15. Just_Gasit

Just_Gasit Member

Ya know, I was wondering about those tires myself? Almost too big for the rims.

16. skipsmith

skipsmith New Member

Okay....sorry but I gota do this!!!!
    Hey nice rack...................................................on the bike!!! What did you think I was talking about? =)

17. Yup! The rack makes the bike! Here's another pic of her and her OCC chopper she found @ the Flea Market for 50 bucks. She wants an electric motorized bike.

Attached Files: