Been gone too long so I am reintroducing

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by quay1962, Jul 28, 2009.

1. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

Hello Everyone.
    My nick name is Quay I have been a member since 07 and have enjoyed the motorbiking comunity...I tried the happytime and spent allot of time and money, and the thing broke down allot...I finally got my 35cc robin/subaru that Augidog put together for me on a girls bike and allowed me to make payments making it possible for me to pay it off on time...what a blast I have been comuting to work and have over 1000 miles on it with no problems...of all the guys here in ocean park I am the second one to cross the Astoria bridge and go shopping in Oregon it was the rush of a lifetime the weather was a great 80 degrees... I didn't have any issues with the engine when I decided to go towards Naselle! I got a flat on the hottest stretch of road and was thumbing every truck that wen't by, but I was still grinning nonetheless knowing it wasn't my engine! We just finished putting the engine on a suspension bike so pics will follow of my ride to Astoria and the woods that caused the flat lol...take care and see you all around the forum...:helmet:

2. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Hey Quay - long time no see!! Welcome back.
  3. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

hi Quay
    nice to see you back on site
    Ladie's on motor bikes are always a welcome sight
  4. loquin

loquin Active Member

Hi Quay! Welcome Back!!!
  5. azbill

azbill Active Member's the nice lady from oceanpark !!!
    welcome back :):):)
  6. graucho

graucho Active Member

What? (inhails deeply) yes, I was correct. A breath of fresh air. :grin5:
  7. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Welcome back Quay!! It's so good to hear from you again.
  8. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

Hello Quay, good to hear from you again!
  9. RusticoRay

RusticoRay Member

Hey Quay, welcome back
  10. Zev0

Zev0 Member

WOW girl, you went over that big bridge? Did you have to pedal over the high part? Anyways, a big welcome back. It was nice to see you on the beach on the 4th.
  11. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

Yay!! It's Quay!!
  12. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

the big bridge

Hi everybody and thank you for the welcomes back ...It was funny 2 regular pedalers were going across the Astoria bridge...I gassed up just before crossing as I had the little gas tank... I let the pedalers go ahead about 15 minutes ahead...I caught up to them on the highest point of the incline and passed them at 20mph! It was indeed a rush and I recomend that if a guy goes across it, that they not be afraid of heights cuz you see the water pretty close as you round the corner getting onto it lol have a wonderful day all:helmet:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
  13. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Nice to see you around again, quay.

But this gets me to wondering; is your name pronounced "kway" or "kee"?