Begining new project

jared8783

Local time
9:58 AM
Well they say you must introduce yourself first so here I am. My name is Jared and I am from northern Indiana. I am getting ready to build my first 4 stroke bike. I have already purchased a Trek Calypso and am looking to buy a GXH 50.
I hope it fits in the frame but if not it will have to go on the rack. If anyopne could give me the exact dimensions to the grubee mounting plate that would be awsome. I specifically need to know the from where it touches the frame on the inner circle from one side to the other.
I also want to add a fully functioning lighting system with head light, brake light, and turn signals. I am going to use a battery so it will work when I am at a stoplight but other than that I want it to be dependant on gasoline just like a moped. I don't want to have to charge the battery.
If anyone can give me any advice/tips/suggestions/or new ideas that would be really cool.
Thanks Everybody,
Jared

Hello Jared, and welcome aboard.

I'm afraid I can't answer your questions about the 4 stroke mount. But someone will come along who can help.

I doubt if anyone has managed to make one of these bikes self charging. But plugging it in while parked is not such a terrible price to pay for good lights.

You'll have fun. See you around.

Back