Best 2stroke motor

Discussion in '2-Stroke Engines' started by dropndestroy, May 1, 2012.

1. dropndestroy

dropndestroy Member

i have a friction drive kit and im goin to get a belt drive kit soon and im looking to upgrade to a better motor something i can get parts easy and something that will b faster and has upgradedable parts....

2. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

If it were me i'd stick with a jap motor, pay now or pay later. Which is better chevy or a ford?

3. dropndestroy

dropndestroy Member

im a chevy guy my self tho lol
    which motor r jap i dont know anything about these motors
    all i know is i want to get parts easy and upgrades and something wit good speed

4. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Have you checked out NY laws op? They're pretty strict from what I read. If it were me I would go stealthy and quiet. FD with a soobie or a honda 35cc with a basket around it. You get one cop whos having a bad day and hes going to share it with you. NY is the one state where MABs are illegal no matter what you do.

5. dropndestroy

dropndestroy Member

i have been by the cops with it but i hit the kill switch and pedal and they stopped me to ask me if i made it. which is the best honda 35cc

6. dropndestroy

dropndestroy Member

7. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Thats probably a good motor but you can hear it from 2 blocks away, do you want the attention?

8. dropndestroy

dropndestroy Member

i dont mind it but i had found silencers if was was but i had like the power it had

9. Speedy Vasiles

Speedy Vasiles New Member

Hi there probably get a engine that is made in japan or something pretty not to expensive but good quality. I would go with Honda or something Japanese.:idea::helmet: