Best horn ever!

Thanx Gearnut! I guess just ty-wrap a generic water bottle holder to the top tube and then insert the air container:) BTW, where did you find the protective insulated sleeve?-Gearhead

I use a piece of black foam waterpipe insulation tubung..4 foot pieces cheap at home depot..black zip-ties make a neat and strong installation almost any place

i just yell "get the f___k out of my way!" it seems to work pretty good, and i don't have to have an ugly horn strapped to my bike.

good one

i just yell "get the f___k out of my way!" it seems to work pretty good, and i don't have to have an ugly horn strapped to my bike.

That worked for me too..one day I unloaded a bunch of that on this car that almost run me over..when I pulled up saw it was full of Nuns..I do not do that anymore

Just got my horn and installed her-This baby is LOUD! Highly recommended:). Gotta ask the other Airzound owners.... have you'all experienced a loose fit between the horn and its mounting ring? I installed mine twice per directions and it has a small amount of play between the horn and its ring mount. Thanx for any feedback:)-Gearhead

Last edited:
Back