Best Motorized Bicycle Company?!?!

Lordbabypanda

Local time
11:45 PM
Hello, my name is Paul Chu, and I been looking at all kinds of different motorized companies.

I first found out motorized bikes through youtube and then I ordered my first kit on Ebay... from a company in China... Needless to say I was somewhat unhappy because I have a hole in my motor.

I looked at many companies and the two I fine ok/the best are "Kingsmotor bikes" Or "Piston Bikes"

But I highly believe there are much better ones out there because their reviews aren't looking so great.

I'm sorry if I used the wrong Forum, I wish there was a Forum for the sellers/all different types of companies on this website.

Please help!

Though it's subjective, my vote for "the best engine kit" is a GEBE with a Japanese engine (Mitsubishi, Tanaka, Robin Subaru, Honda).It's expensive up front (cheaper in the long run), but as you have discovered if you buy cheap you're likely to buy cheap two or three times, replacing the cheap stuff, which would buy a GEBE.The engine is the heart of an MAB, as long as it keeps going the other stuff is easier to replace.
Now dealing with the gatekeeper (Julia) can be a pain, but other than that GEBE gets my vote for best overall kit.

I personally use Staton Inc. EZ Motorbikes is another good dealer. There's three building philosophies: 1) Spend the money for a high quality kit from the start ($500+). 2) Buy a cheap kit then spend the money to upgrade and rebuild it. 3) Buy a cheap kit ride it till it blows then replace it with another cheap kit.

Thanks Dougsr. I'm sorry you got fooked by Kings motor.

Well... Sorry I need to rephrase what I was asking for, the best "engine kit" Yeah... Whoops...

I looked at GEBE, Staton Inc, and EZ Motorbikes. I'm pretty sure they'll good engines... but I just don't like having the engine on the back of my bike... I actually did quite some research all in to put the motor in the middle of my crusier bike. I never did any research on 4 strokes... I was going for 2 strokes.

So I guess, I'll rephrase my question again... *Bangs head on desk* I'm sorry, I sound like a total noob.

What is the best engine kit for a two stroke bike? I just don't want to put it on the bike of my back because I'm really not comfortable about that

buying a 2stroke ht/china doll from any vender is like gambling... sometimes you win and get a good one but most of the time you do not

Thanks Dougsr. I'm sorry you got fooked by Kings motor.

Well... Sorry I need to rephrase what I was asking for, the best "engine kit" Yeah... Whoops...

I looked at GEBE, Staton Inc, and EZ Motorbikes. I'm pretty sure they'll good engines... but I just don't like having the engine on the back of my bike... I actually did quite some research all in to put the motor in the middle of my crusier bike. I never did any research on 4 strokes... I was going for 2 strokes.

So I guess, I'll rephrase my question again... *Bangs head on desk* I'm sorry, I sound like a total noob.

What is the best engine kit for a two stroke bike? I just don't want to put it on the bike of my back because I'm really not comfortable about that

EZ Motorbikes has the mid frame mount kits you're after.

Oh goodness... I thought GEBE and Grubee were the same... I fail...

I actually like the GRUBEE GT5 Spyhawk motors, they look nice. But they're from Kings motors and Gasbike net and those reviews don't look so hot...

Does anyone know where I can get it at a trusted source?

Back