Better Hang On Guys

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kerf, Sep 11, 2009.

1. kerf

kerf Guest

2. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

I don't think federal dollars should go to groups like acorn.
  3. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

kerf - you going out to a 9/12 tea party today?
  4. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

"ACORN had no business working on the Census. ACORN’s partisan election efforts and its involvement in criminal conduct rightly disqualified it from working on the non-partisan mission of the Census to accurately and honestly count the U.S. population," Rep. Issa said.

these guys are a sad joke ---------------------- ACORN = corny all right !!!
    put in there and supported by the Obama Mama types
    the ones who care nothing about this country
    selling us out like a piece of cheap meat
    grabbing what they can get before the sell out is complect
    not even thinking about their own kids and grandkids

their minds and hearts have been given to the evil one

5. kerf

kerf Guest

Time doesn't allow but I'll be watching Beck's coverage of the 9/12 events.

Go Tea Parties.
  6. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

People are pretty upset with the "fundamental" change that is being pushed down our throats.

I was watching pmsnbc last night and their guest was calling the health care protesters racist. That we are objecting to health care reform, cap and tax, nationalizing GM, and seizing banks only because we can't stand the thought of a black man in the white house. They've got nothing, so they must use the old old race card!
  7. kerf

kerf Guest

Name calling is the last refuge of the scoundrel. They're out of ideas and ammunition, panic is setting in.
  8. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

"ACORN" WEW! Thought you guy's were talking about Sparky's business for a minute....

Sorry Sparky!

That first clip you posted kerf, it just tells me to be careful who you knock boots with!
  9. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Holy crayup! There were a whole lot of people protesting Obamanomics in DC yesterday! But you wouldn't know it by looking at the state controlled media outlets.

Not to be a racist, but didn't screwy lewie's "million man march" make front page headlines 14 years ago? Isn't this 9/12 rally bigger? It certainly looks like it from the pictures.
  10. kerf

kerf Guest

Just to be clear, it's not about Obama and the Tea parties came before there was a health care debate. This is about Congress and the President (Bush, Clinton, Bush & Obama) exceeding the limits of their powers under the Constitution. This is about the original plan of "certain enumerated powers", about limited government, about fiscal responsibility and about Congress being submissive to the people not a bunch of paid lobbyist.

The mainstream media is an ugly and out dated beast in the throes of death. Good riddance.
  11. kerf

kerf Guest

One more Tea Party note. People see the Tea Party protest as a very recent phenomenon but I trace it's inception to May 23, 2006. This was the day that Senator Jeff Secessions (R - Ala) delivered a devastating renouncement of the McCain/Kennedy immigration bill, on the Senate floor. This bill was strongly supported by President Bush and was being rammed through at warp speed, much like HR3200. He also stated that " the Congressional leadership is trying to ram this bill through before Rush Limbaugh can tell the American people what's in it". This started a firestorm of calls, emails and letters that resulted in the defeat of this bill.

In the beginning, this protest movement was directed at President Bush and Republicans more than Democrats.
  12. machiasmort

Kerf, that sounds a whole lot better!!! As you've mentioned nummerous times before, the R's ain't exactly innocent.

I'd like to see an end of the secret passing of legislation that goes on. This is our Country these clowns are messin with, not a 3 shells and a pea game in the back seat of a public bus.
  13. sparky

sparky Active Member

This Is Sparta!!

14. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Ouch - looks like ACORN is going down!

Now what kind of experience did our president have that qualified him to be POTUS? Oh yeah, he was a community organizer with ACORN! The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.
  15. machiasmort

LOL! Good Jab!
  16. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Turn on Beck, there's new video. Holy moly - you just can't make this stuff up!
  17. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

I watched Rachel Maddow, Olbermann and Matthews last night. Not ONE word about the ACORN scandal. Three hours of "you lie" coverage, and how anyone against the policies of the president are racists. Even Jimmah Carter got in on the race card dog pile.
  18. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

yep nothing but biased hate for anything anti-obama. Not surprised.

The new york times finally commented on the accorn thing... but it was all about how glenn beck is urging people to find dirt on accorn and obama personel... not on the tax evasion and immorality.

Will the women, who admitted murdering her husband on tape, have an investigation launched into her case now????
  19. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

It turns out she didn't murder anyone, but her ex hubby has a restraining order against her.

Another tape came out last night where an acorn dude was helping them get the underaged chicks from Mexico into the states. Just amazing!
  20. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

yeah I saw that... hannah said that the guy kept asking her how much she cost and if he could have her for a weekend. She said she felt in danger at that point... She is sooo hot.

What a score for some conservative guy out there huh??