Bgf

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ray_ja, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Ray_ja

Ray_ja New Member

I am new to this hobby. I just purchased a new kit from Boy Go Fast and I have some build questions. Any help that i can get regarding the carbarator connections, clutch, and electrical would be much appriciated. I have an old schwinn 3 speed beach cruzer.

2. professor

professor Active Member

Hi Ray, welcome to Motoredbikes!
    What are your questions?
    I don't have an HT kit but lots of guys here do.

3. Whizzerd

Whizzerd Member

Hi Ray and Welcome. I've been very satisfied w/ my BGF purchases. Did you receive an email w/ pdf installation manual download from BGF? If not, email Mr. Shi back and get it. It's in ENGLISH and is concise and informative. Good Luck w/ your build. These things are a Blast!

4. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Ray Ja

Welcome to the board Brother. Need help, what with? Give specifics, your in the right place. Never did say where you were from?

5. Ray_ja

Ray_ja New Member

I am from Tallahassee Florida. I think I have figured everything out except the connections associated with the carborator/linkage. Any help would be much appriciated.

6. AussieSteve

AussieSteve Active Member

[​IMG]

Check this out too.
    NT CArb Tuning Basics

Does this help?

... Steve

Attached Files:

7. Ray_ja

Ray_ja New Member

Thanks Steve. That diagram helps alot. I am almost ready to fly the road. Can't wait really. I have 4 kids so my build is taking a little longer than I thought; lots of modifications and no rushing. I like to do things right and take it slow but this weekend I will take pics and run it for the first time. This site is awesome.:grin5: