Bicycle bone-yard!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by machiasmort, Jul 26, 2010.

1. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Stumbled accross an interesting find, a barn full of modern and old parts. Tell me what you need (not motor parts) and I'll see what I can do!

Include dimensions!

example: seat post: 35mm

2. Do you have an old seat, like this?

Attached Files:

• seat.jpg
      File size:
      65.6 KB
  3. machiasmort

It's a wharehouse full of stuff that got robbed over the summer!

They still have about 1/4 left which is enough to fill 2 4car garages. How would I ask for that over the phone?

Is that called a springer seat? BTW, that still looks restorable!
  4. ummm, yeah, I'd call it a springer seat, it's leather, and anything sorta close to it would do. They were made in the '50's and before if that helps any. Thanks!
  5. Al.Fisherman

Al.Fisherman Active Member

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  6. I'm looking for more of a '40's or '50's style cruiser seat, I goes on a '50's bike and I want it to look period correct.
  7. machiasmort

I've got a few friends looking, they don't think so... If something turns up, I'll let you know... Bump the thread to remind me if you don't hear back in a week... I've got it saved to "subscribed".
  8. Hey, man,
    Thanks for looking.
  9. bikerdude0269

bikerdude0269 New Member

They have any trike bikes whole for fixing up??
  10. machiasmort, I found the seat I need on Ebay, It need re-covered, but, my dad owns a leather shop, so no prob. Thanks for looking, I just needed to tell you that I'm all covered and don't need a seat anymore.
  11. riff44raff

riff44raff New Member

12. riff44raff

riff44raff New Member

13. loquin

loquin Active Member

No - you need to be a member for at least 30 days and have at least 30 posts before links post. (We had some issues a while back with new members posting links to malicious sites.)
  14. machiasmort

My gosh, I'm so sorry guys... I havn't been on because I thought there was lack of interest in the site...

I quit being notified of posts and all of them are marked as viewed!!! Hope I didn't get hacked???