Big Croc

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BeauBoy, Mar 21, 2010.

1. BeauBoy

BeauBoy Member

:ack2: Check out the size of this snapping handbag!

Pics taken on the cape nth Aus.

Attached Files:

2. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Looks like that thing will be Paris Hilton's next aquisition when Armani turns it into an oversized handbag for her little pooch.

Fabian

3. tjs323626

tjs323626 Member

That is a monster size croc! It is disrespectful too. Do all crocs show no fear of humans? I live in gator country. I have them in my back yard sometimes. They are respectful now and flee from humans. Back in 2005 when I bought this place there were a couple that would come toward people. They had been fed by humans. I had to rope them and handle them a bit before releasing them back into the creek. That made them more respectful. We have had some maulings by gators in the area. One must respect an animal that can take off an arm or leg like you or I would bite a pretzel.

Attached Files:

4. kerf

kerf Guest

Looked at the pics, all I see is boots and belts and maybe a nice custom holster.

5. tjs323626

tjs323626 Member

You are right about the leather. When the first Europeans came to gator country They were amazied by all the fine aligator skin products that the native americans were using. It was because other types of leather don't stand up well to the damp climate and getting wet. Now everyone knows about the beauty and the water resistant qualitiy of aligator hide. They are very tastey also, yum.

6. Gh0stRider

Gh0stRider Banned

Awesome use for a renewable natural resource!

7. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Ive seen some real big gators up close in the past 40 years here in Florida but not one that big...is that a gator or a crock??...Kerf . that one looks like seat covers for my Jeep Cherokee.

8. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

T T, that is a crocodile. Alligators are native to the Americas, the rest of the world has crocodiles. Heck, there are even crocodiles in the Sahara.

9. Gh0stRider

Gh0stRider Banned

Do crocs and gators both make good handbags and boots?

10. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Yes but gators make better pets and taste better when they are younger

11. tjs323626

tjs323626 Member

Some consider the hide of these animals to be the best of leather. It's very tough and resistant to water damage. Leather made from land mamals like cows, pigs, horses, sheep ect. tends to be damaged by water rather easily.

12. ashley johnson

ashley johnson New Member

i think crocs are awesome and how people can turn then into boots and bags is quite sad.
    i want a paris hilton backpack as in its made from 100% paris hilton

13. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

If God did not intend us to eat the animals, why did he make them out of meat?

14. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Crikey Ashley,

That's the funniest thing i've read - really tickled my funny bone.

"i want a paris hilton backpack made from 100% paris hilton"

15. ashley johnson

thanks Fabian
    i was scared it seemed a bit angry but if i made you laugh then it mades it a lot better

16. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Hey Ashley,

Let me know when you want to go hunting a "100% genuine Paris Hilton" and we'll take her to Armani and make a prize backpack out of her.

Fabian

17. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

I like all animals...that fit between the mashed potatoes and peas

18. Gh0stRider

Gh0stRider Banned

LOL Fabain is trying to pick up Ashley.

19. ashley johnson

lol
    she's a nocturnal animal so we have to think tactically that way

20. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Gees, this thread is really giving good humor.

"she's a nocturnal animal so we have to think tactically that way"

Now to blend in with Paris Hiltons environment, i'm going to need a serious education in vainness and gratuitous promotion of my finer features.
    Paris will surley attach herself to me like a limpet to a barge hull.

Fabian