Tires Big, fat tires.....

skidroadie

Local time
5:44 AM
I am new here, kind of new to the MB thing, and I am looking to build a retro 40's/50's style MB. I am thinking a 24 inch and would like to put the biggest, fattest tires possible on it.....does anyone have suggestions on where to find fat tires and what do I need to know about wheels to put them on? Thanks! Skid:geek:

I am new here, kind of new to the MB thing, and I am looking to build a retro 40's/50's style MB. I am thinking a 24 inch and would like to put the biggest, fattest tires possible on it.....does anyone have suggestions on where to find fat tires and what do I need to know about wheels to put them on? Thanks! Skid:geek:

The neat MBfeature is when you get descriptive in your titles, (a great help, thanx), then when you look at the bottom of the thread, you'll see 4-5 "Similar Posts" to yours, where you can possibly track others builds with a few clicks.

24" tires, check out "felt thick bricks". kenda also sells 24x3" flamed tires.

theres more than a few companies that sell em. :)

Nokian do a Gazzalodi in a 24"x3"

We used to use them to jump big stair sets, great fun

I would get the thick bricks (24") or schwalbe fat franks (24 or 26"). Both seem to be quality. Stay away from kendas. They are paper thin.

Back