bigger engine?

senorpyz

Local time
4:42 AM
i am looking at buying bikeberry's 80cc kit, but i am wondering if there are bigger engines that you could swap out?

None that I know of. But I wouldn't worry; 50 cc itself is more powerful than you think. 80 cc ought to have all the "uummph" you need.

66CC/80CC with a smaller sprocket and an expansion pipe ought to satisfy your need for speed on a shoestring budget.

Last edited:
i am looking at buying bikeberry's 80cc kit, but i am wondering if there are bigger engines that you could swap out?
There is NO 80 cc Chinese 2 stroke kit, no one makes one.....
Their engine is about 66cc just like everyone elses

None that I know of. But I wouldn't worry; 50 cc itself is more powerful than you think. 80 cc ought to have all the "uummph" you need.
The Grubee 50 cc Gen II motor is smoother and revs out more on the top end.
The 66 cc Grubee is torquier and has more bottom end especially with a heavier rider or hills
They are strong motors right out of the box......much faster than a Raw/ PK

loquin: edited to remove sales pitch

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the 36T installed on a 49CC slant head which has more torque than the standard engine. slightly slower on the take-off than my 66CC but i can cruise at higher speeds with less engine strain. i have the new jet black 66CC slant head on order and will try it out with a 26T sprocket. with this setup up i should be able to cruise close to the 40 MPH barrier.

well i am 130-135 lbs and i am looking to buy a 66cc, how fast do you think i could get going? if you could post a good kit and sprocket combo, it would be very much appreciated, thanks =]

i'll PM you what a cheap high performance setup would be. The 66CC jet black slant head is sold out. mine should arrive next weekend so i'll keep you posted.

Back