Bike back Tire won't move!

20160822_121139.jpg
20160822_121237.jpg

Attachments

• 20160822_120916.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 195
  • 20160822_121019.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 189
We need pictures to confirm what is wrong and what you need.
You can learn pretty much everything about these engines by reading the forum. I learned everything I know by reading the forum and looking at my engine. The clutch is really simple. There is a good diagram on the Grubee website, I don't have a link but it's easy to find in the instructions.

Please put your bucking bar back in, just with the sprocket cover and clutch cover removed. We need to see the distance that the bucking bar protrudes, and the condition of the cam surface in another photo, close up as possible, with plenty of light. Also might just be interesting to see how far out the flower nut is (stick a toothpick in the centre and tell us how far til you get to the bottom) on the other side.

We need pictures to confirm what is wrong and what you need.
You can learn pretty much everything about these engines by reading the forum. I learned everything I know by reading the forum and looking at my engine. The clutch is really simple. There is a good diagram on the Grubee website, I don't have a link but it's easy to find in the instructions.
I have posted photos refresh the page please also I do think I have the metalic ball bearing does it sit behind the cam shafy?

Heres a pic of the sprockets distance

Attachments

• 1471883321569-274894626.jpg
    1471883321569-274894626.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 192
I have posted photos refresh the page please also I do think I have the metalic ball bearing does it sit behind the cam shafy?
It sits behind the bucking bar. It makes sense to have it. As I speculated the engine would need to be wrongly assembed to get it to do anything without the b.b.. My whole reply was based on the fact that you said no b.b. ! :rolleyes:
There could still be damage to the cam surface. I have not been able to see that in the pictures.

We appear to be posting at the same time, lol.

Back