Bike Will not Start or back tire will not move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I hooked up and installed everything with the 80cc bike kit

I went outside and tryed to ride it and the back tire will not even move when i pendle , i can't even ride the bike normal it will not move, the only way i can move the tire is if i take my hand and move it hard ?????

it said pendal and the bike will start but i can't even do that?

Hmm I havnt even built one yet but I'd recommend you check to see what is binding.
Engine chain? (would be my first guess)

I wouldnt go forcing anything, you need to find what is binding up before you break something.

you maybe need to adjust your clutch cable. push the clutch arm on the motor in HARD while turning the back wheel. if it moves freely, then run a search on clutch cable adjust. learn the search. BE the search.
PS- you are holding the clutch in while you 'pendle', right?
Happy :mrgreen:
EDIT: blueflame, i just noticed you've started 6 :censored: separate, individual threads, regarding your bike. in a very short time. each time you have something to say, you clutter up the board. you need to pick a thread of yours and stick to it. you're various issues will get seen/replied to without posting a new thread with each new problem.

sounds like your clutch cable isn't tight enough
search clutch install
please learn how to search before posting
some problems happen to almost everybody and it gets boring answering the same questions over and over
I actually prefer reading posts over answering old questions
I used to answer all of them, then I did the searches and posted that, but now I just tell what to search for, I don't want to get to the point where I don't even want to do that

that's my rant for today !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back