bike wont idle and dies when i pull in the clutch and brake

tommylee

Local time
4:30 PM
just got dun gitting a new clutch kit installed and now it wont idle. can some one help me diagnose the prob to fix it ?

not too tight, not too loose.
you have to find the sweet spot.

i took the carb off and made sher the screws wore tight. and air locked the manifold to see if there wore leaks . was good. then i took the bike out and the clutch wouldent grip at all when i dumped it to start and it just free wheeled with no fire . and i havent even mess with the clutch yet. then i took it back in and tightind the the flower nut one setting after i marked the original setting with a marker where it was befor. and it still dident ideal . then i did a neather setting tight and it still wouldent idel and then i did one more and the same...was tuff to peddel wheel wheel would seize when i had the clutch lever butten in and was hard to hold and push it origonaly. so i took it back home whent to one setting looser from where i marked it wouldnet grip so i whent back to the fierst setting i tryed when it still wouldent idle but now it seams it may work . i need to go git some new gas thou becuse i axadently mixed 2 difrent kinds of gas and ratios in my can that i forgot about and put it in my tank to go to the stor to git a 13mm wrench becuse my head is leaking . so now off to git a gas cap some gas and a 13 mm .

Back