bike

Lorenzana...That is a rather short introduction. If you would like, could you tell us a little more about yourself and/or your bike? In the meanwhile, Welcome to MBc. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under 'Introduce Yourself' has 20 or so links to "How To." threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post a question in the proper Forum. Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
loren

Hello and welcome. I just read your pm, If you don`t mind, ask your question in the proper catagory, I`m not sure which one it is. Then everybody will will post and be very helpful for you. That is what the forum is about, a great group of people, world wide !

I will have to check and see which motor the "red max" is. Jackshafts can be put together on a budget. This is a fun hobby and the little motors are amazing.

But, feel free to pm me anytime, good luck, have fun and enjoy your build.

Ron- NEAT TIMES on the other forum.

Last edited:
Back