bikeberry customer service?????

lsoult

Local time
2:55 PM
Anybody have experience with bikeberry???? This is the first time I ever ordered anything online that I didn't get an email confirmation.. I sent a few email and left messages with no response. I'm sure it's no big deal but I can't help wondeering if my order got lost.

I wouldn't be concerned. I ordered some parts from two different site sponsors, BikeBerry and Sick Bike Parts, on the same day recently. While I got constant updates from SBP, BB was noticeably silent. The parts from SBP arrived first and the BB parts a couple of days later but within a week. I prefer shipping updates and good communication but I had no problems buying and receiving my engine kit and other parts from BB. I found them to be reliable if not verbose.

Bikeberry called and said they have problems with getting orders from google checkout. they hooked me up with free fast shipping though.... Got it in 3 days...

I just got my order in to day. I ordered an angled plug but got a streight plug. About to find out what they are going to do about it.

Bickeberry seems good,l but was very slow ( like 4-5 days) in answering support e-mails and when I ordered an engine kit they were very helpful on the telephone.

Shipping doesn't seem to be one of their stong suits - they set me an email saying my motor had shipped and by tracking the shipment number on the internet it took them four business daysfrom the date of shipment notice until the box was actually was picked up - I would expect that the day that they "printed" the shipping label, would be the day the bike was shipped . The do now have the Grubee Super Rat engine with with built in CDI/Electromic Ignition and "better" Carburetor for 199.95 seems interestinghttp://www.motoredbikes.com/bowdown.gif

BikeBerry sent me an email that they are sending me a new head. Not here yet. Some one wants me to build them a bike. Not sure about making another order from they. The kit I received is working fine so far. But it is not what I payed for.

Back