Bill passed banning all 2 stroke operation in USA

Pretty close anyway.

Thay have been successful at stoping the chineese 2 stroke from getting here.

We really need my usa billet engine.

Yes it has to meet EPA reqs.

But there is no cash bond required cause that is on imports

almost got me... my next step was to verify by finding the bill. But then I opened the thread.

Good one... i will be keeping my eye open from here out today.

you got me too...until i opend it and read.
i was going to post that if this is a law, then i will be a law-breakin s.o.b. because aint no one gonna stop me from running my weedeater, my dirtbikes OR my m.b.!

Rich, the whole world needs your 120cc big bore full billet engine with crankcase reed valve intake system and laptop programmable electronic fuel injection.

When will it be available for purchase?

Fabian

Rich, the whole world needs your 120cc big bore full billet engine with crankcase reed valve intake system and laptop programmable electronic fuel injection.

When will it be available for purchase?

Fabian

You really need to stop harassing Rich with your pipe dream demands.

Go buy a GSXR with a power commander and plug your laptop in the power commander and have at it.

I have something much better (depending on your viewpoint) a Suzuki TL1000R with power commander and modified suspension and engine mods with weight reduction mods + light weight wheels. In saying, it performs quite well on the racetrack.

Having said that it doesn't give me nowhere near the enjoyment of a motored pushbike, except that it could use a 120cc big bore full billet engine with crankcase reed valve intake system and laptop programmable electronic fuel injection.

Now GhOst, you can go back and play with your toys and have fun, whilst i'm waiting for my orders of the good parts to be shipped to Australia!

Fabian

Last edited:
Back