Biloxi Miss.says hello! 68cc 2stroke nel lusso

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by untamed, Oct 15, 2010.

1. untamed

untamed New Member

bought acheap bike, didnt know any better but im up & running now.kinda scared of my fenders,got alittle chain rub on my rear tire,no damage just marks.the rear wheel assembly was such apain i dont wanna take it apart right now,thinking about shimming but i wanna ride some more keep tinkering hopefully ill get worked out.

2. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

I would take the fenders off. We have had a couple of near lethal accidents here because of them... they are the first things to go on any bike I ride with any regularity.
  3. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

I would also suggest dropping the tire size. I went from 2 1/8 down to 1.95 and the chain clears. Also the proper tire size for the rim may be stamped in it. Some walmart bikes have a larger tire than the rim calls for. The spokes are inset more for the smaller rims.
  4. untamed

untamed New Member

thanks for the input guys,and yeah i know the fenders have got to go, ive read quite a bit about that.its kinda of funny,while considering this bike for a build i thought these tires (2.35) would be a little safer more rubber on the road and all.should have done more research.oh well, so much for cosmetics have to focus on practibility!and start looking at new tire(s).