Birddog Says Hello From MT

I honestly wasn't trying to push the limits, especially with my reply about the JL Hoot. Members had questions that I answered. Certainly you'll concede that.

Anyway, water under the bridge...pavement under the tires.

pavement under the tires, yes...however, i don't concede that we accept sellers discussing other sellers products, it brings up the question of motivation & therefore it's been policy from day one.

all good, thanks for the attention, as i said in the other topic i can see you care enough to want to work it out. i think we just have :)

I do have your number
and am already registered on your site
and I am personally (speaking as a member/consumer), glad you are here
we have had (speaking as a moderator here) some bad sellers/Don Grube, just talking bad about others..which is not what this forum is about
I hope this works out well for all involved (speaking as both consumer and moderator)

Thanks Bill. I didn't realize I was bending any rules. I'm just trying to find my groove here.

I agree that Don can sometimes be...um...less than professional. However, he has treated me with the respect that I deserve so far and I have no quarrel with him. In fact, hopefully I can work to bridge the gap that seems to exist between this forum and his company. I just hope everyone recognizes that I buy kits from him and not ethics, procedures, or strategies. I didn't really know what I was walking into here...lol...but, I hope we can work through it all for a mutual benefit.

I hope to participate as much as my time will allow. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will continue on Welcome to MBc form the Giant Side of Texas! Are you a OFG?

hey ther bird dog just found josh from michegan where your main supplier is from dang the engines are at a good price

im turbo chaos or TC for short have fun here its great man and lots of help but thats that man later

Hey TC...I am Josh, but from Montana not Michigan. We spoke on the phone the other day. I remember you because you told me too look for turbo/chaos in the forums. How goes it?

Back