Black-Hat Alert! Revolution Cycles

Discussion in 'Dealer Reviews' started by gone_fishin, Aug 28, 2007.

1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

Bryan Semones, you are permanently banned at MBc.

my next move, if pushed, will be to use my personal web-space to
    publish your obscene & threatening e-mails to the MBc staff.

please note the red-highlighted area in my email to don grube...this is staying right here, buddy!! in fairness, i did publish his letter in entirety.

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

it seems there might have been some mistaken identity going on here...i've re-posted this & deleted the other topic.

3. Butch

Butch Guest

To those of you who try to get a free replacement GB from the supplier below. It'd be a waste of time. He'll not only charge you the shipping charge but add another $100 onto that. Don Grubee did his best to try to get the supplier to give me the free replacement but it didn't work out.

To: dongrube@hotmail.com
    Subject: CNC Machined Gearbox
    Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:23:52 -0500
    >Hello
    >On 1/20/07 I purchased a Skyhawk Stage 2 gearbox from one of your
    >dealers. I never was able to get the gearbox to quiet down. I heard
    >recently that you were offering a free replacement for customers who
    >purchased the noisy gearbox. I was wondering and would appreciate it if
    >you could give me more information on how to get a CNC machined
    >replacement for my noisy gearbox. Thank you.
    >Henry

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:51:20 -0500 "Don Grube" <dongrube@hotmail.com> writes:
    Dear sir;

*Removed*

Best Regards;

Don Grube GruBee/China GAS www.grubeeinc.com

Dear Mr. Grube
    Thank you for the reply. It is appreciated. I did contact my dealer (Bryan Semones of Revolution Cycles LLC) about my extremely noisy gearbox. His first reply was that I may qualify for a free replacement depending on what price I paid for my gearbox. Why this would make any difference I don't know. When I replied with the purchase price I was told he would replace the gearbox for $116.00. I then asked him for a PayPal invoice and received an invoice for $139.00. I received no reply when I inquired about the price difference from the original quote and because I was very anxious to get the replacement gearbox that is supposed to be much quieter than the one I had I paid him the amount he requested.
    This is when I emailed you for more information concerning the replacement CNC machined gearbox. I have sent your reply email to Mr. Semones and have not received a reply. I am hoping he will reply to my email and refund my payment and get me the free replacement but I am beginning to doubt his loyalty to his customers. I hope I'm wrong.
    Thanks again for your reply to my email.
    Sincerely,
    Henry
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello Henry;

*Removed*

Best Regards;

Don

Hello Mr. Grube
    This is the reply that I received from Mr. Semones. It seems like a hopeless cause. I do appreciate your trying to help.
    Sincerely,
    Henry

On 8/11/07,
    Hello Mr. Semones
    Below is a recent reply from Don Grube regarding the noisy gearbox replacement program. I don't understand why you are charging me $139.00 for a replacement which according to Mr. Grube is supposed to cost nothing more than the cost of shipping?
    Henry

motorizedbicycles@gmail.com>
    To:
    Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 00:23:45 -0700
    Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Gearbox repl. program

I know Don has been forwarding them to me. I had to add cost o the GB because at the price you paid it actually cost me $40 to send you that GB ... I lost money made no profit and im $8k in debt because Don Grbe used me as a gunny pig for his new product.... I just shelled out another $500 to ave the replacements shipped to me .... i cat keep paying to work ... im sure you can understand If you had paid the full $266 retail price then you would get free GB It is going to cost me $40 to mail your replacement ... I live in a caravan just to keep my business from folding after being grubeed....

Bryan Revolution cycles

To: duronimo@gmail.com
    Cc:
    Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 00:16:03 -0500
    Subject: FW: Re: Gearbox repl. program

Dear Mr Semones;

*Removed*

Best Regards;

DonGrube China GAS

So it looks like Bryan Semones is making $100 on each of the gearboxes that are supposed to be free replacements to his customers.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2007
  4. azbill

azbill Active Member

thank you Butch for this info
    now, people will understand why we don't allow him here
    what a low-life !!! :-x:-x:-x

5. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

wow! unreal...sounds like he is a real bum!

6. Dose this dude sale on ebay?
    I dont want to buy off of this seller but was thinking is this the one I got my motor from
    I got me the starfire 70cc kit.

7. vyzhion

vyzhion Guest

Yes he does sell on ebay... I almost bought something from him too but I was warned and decided not to do business with this guy. I advise you to do the same. Good Luck!

8. I hope this is not from the same dude in AZ is it

9. drimpact

drimpact Member

I have seen two AZ sellers regularly on ebay. One of them is livefast. This guy is A-OK in my book. the other is the person referenced in this thread.

10. vyzhion

vyzhion Guest

No I am not Revolution Cycles. He has been banned form this forum for all eternity. I simply happen to live in the same town. Watch out for that guy. He will act like he's willing to help you out but then will turn into a total A-hole once he has your money. I have heard about this again and again from other people on this forum. Fortunately, I was warned by another member before I actually gave this loser any of my money. As mentioned, I have done business with livefast motors out of Scottsdale and that guy is great to deal with. Just be wary of the other ebay seller from Tucson, AZ.

11. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Always apreciate the heads up!
    I believe that Mr. Semones has another name on Ebay.
    I will do some research but, I almost did business with him.
    Doc

12. Cool deal I well keep my head up befor I buy one more as my #2 ride.
    I think ThatsDax sames to be a cool guy. I was going to buy from him way befor I gone on ebay him and Mike.S 2 good motor sellers.
    But what stoped me was I was telled by some cats not to buy from dax and I did not like how he has it where he dont want to take a U.S. money order as thats the only way I pay for items by mail...
    But hey maybe Ill take to him I think we well be cool with it,
    if any of you get feedback on who this dude is on ebay Pls update us. I want to buy 1 more motor for my wife//

13. azbill

azbill Active Member

he uses 'motorizedbicyclesdotnet' on ebay
    a low-life if ever I've seen one !!!

14. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Yep! thats it Bill. Thanks
    Doc

15. OMG!!
    Thats the one I got my motor from..
    I well not give names but was telled over the phone from a member that he is a nice guy. I did get my motor it ran. Lots of work to get it working.
    Was telled 20.1 oil gas mix well Its runing so rich now for that mix..
    =(

16. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

After I decided not to do business with him, he told me that I would have to have an I.Q. under 60 to belong to our Forum. What a loser!
    Doc

17. Kep1a

Kep1a Guest

I am here in Tucson and contacted him to be friendly and was put off by his apparently determined desire to remain anonymous. I did not want to become close friends I only wanted to exchange info and see if he could be a local resource for the motorized bike community. He was determined to remain an anonymous eBay seller and was not going to do any local sales. I was concerned and cut off any further contact because all my (every single one) red flags were on high alert. I don't normally judge people that quickly but was unable to avoid making the decision that this was a seller/person to avoid. I have no time or money for a looser that is trying to rape their customers.

Kep1a
    PS: This is my personal rant and in no way reflects the opinions or views of the motoredbikes forum. (not intentionally anyway).

18. fxsuperglide

fxsuperglide Guest

Yep, I got an email from that guy (motorizedbicyclesdotnet) and I get the impression he is VERY unfriendly. I have my Schwinn OCC listed on ebay, and he sent this email rambling on and badmouthing Don Grubee (whether or not it's justified, the tone of the email was a bit rude). Not a question whatsover about what I was selling on ebay. That's how I ended up finding this page (when researching his "ramblings"). I still have a saved copy of that email (but "copying and pasting" it here without editing would probably violate Terms Of Service). My thoughts.

19. Yes I to got slammed!!! I bought 2 60cc skyhawk automatic engines from revolution cycles & I got what looked like 2 48cc square head manual motors. Not at all what I wanted. I already had 2 of those engines that I wasn't using. all he did for me was sent me a box of junk to make me feel like I got kissed first. He sent me things like old stlyle clutch lever, OH BOY! I know I will never buy anything from him again & advise no one else to either!!!!!

20. atcspaul

atcspaul Guest

i have dealt with livefast a couple times and give him an a+. great phone service etc