Black-Hat Alert! Revolution Cycles

G

gone_fishin

Bryan Semones, you are permanently banned at MBc.

my next move, if pushed, will be to use my personal web-space to
publish your obscene & threatening e-mails to the MBc staff.

please note the red-highlighted area in my email to don grube...this is staying right here, buddy!! in fairness, i did publish his letter in entirety.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: <dongrube@hotmail.com>
Subject: brian semones of arizona
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 07:06:53 -0800

dear don,

my name is augidog & i administrate a forum for builders & riders of motor assisted bicycles. many of our 300 members are using your products and seem quite happy about it.

we are an open forum, in that all riders of all methods of mechanical assistance are welcome, as well as all suppliers of kits and accessories. because we want to attract all ages, we have a strict set of rules and content policies in place, as well as rules on vendor conduct
one fellow who has been harrasing our members and constantly trying to circumvent my security is brian semones of (revolution cycles llc) motorizedbicyles.net. his language and behaviors are unacceptable, he openly attacks our members and staff. instead of telling us how good the grubee products are, he prefers to tell us why other sellers and engines don't deserve our business. if his plan is to lose sales, he's doing a fine job of it.

and, he's been doing it in the grubee name.

let's be clear, we're consumers who want or need motoredbikes for a variety of reasons. we want affordable and reliable products, and we don't care who likes who inside the chinese engine industry.

so i wanted to ask you if brian's behavior is the "grubee way"...do you encourage or accept such tactics?

this message, along with your response, or lack of, will be published on my forum for our 300+ members and 400-600 visitors/day to read.

respectfully,
augidog
admin/moderator
www.motoredbikes.com

----- Original Message -----
To: augidog@motoredbikes.com
Cc: duronimo@gmail.com ; jsandlin@barsanco.com
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 9:06 AM
Subject: [SPAM] RE: brian semones of arizona

Dear Augie D;

Confirmed; We also have written to Mr. Semones dba:/ Revolution recently about his vocal and unprofessional written conduct in making actuations and slurs without fact.

Our belief is Honey attracts more flies than Vinegar! I trust you run your chat forum the same way?

Bryan seems to think he is our official spokesman which is not true. He is not one of our direct WD accounts but does buy from one as a dealer, Barsanco our WD in Detroit.

We have asked him to remove our grubee inc name and reference from his web site chat postings unless he is selling our products as a dealer via WD and has something good to say. Your e-mail was timely; Thank you. It is not our policy to belittle others or to offend. Unfortunately; we have little control over what a dealer may say.

The only folks in the business who we might offend are those whom we report to EPA as smuggling 2 cycle engines in from China as service replacement unassembled parts and then assemble into complete engine kits now selling on Ebay. This is against the EPA law as of Jan 1 2006 to sell an uncertified emmission engine obtained after the Jan 06 deadline. Our position in China as China GAS export allows to know quite readily who is doing it. China GAS stopped exporting 2 cycle engine kits in Nov. 2005 and abides by US`law. There is little control of those in Canada who ship to the US in small qtys.

FYI: I might add that Bryan has given us great assistance in analyzing some noise problems we had with an early shipment of 60 4 cycle engine kits for Honda GXH50 engines that went out in Oct. last year. We have addressed these problems and corrected the mistakes in present production which we are truly grateful for his assistance. In his own way he can be a nice fellow and very intellengent but does need some professional polish in my opinion. I guess no one is born perfect and can be conditioned by hardships.

Bryan's 4 cycle gear box complaints were found justified and we have agreed to replace all 60 gear boxes to those who bought them. The problem was caused by the factory's failure to machine on CNC equipment and hold tolerances. Replacements will be available at Barsanco in about 30 days. Barsanco wants them shipped in a consolidated container load which was held up by others and beyond our control or they would have been shipped sooner.

Best regards;

Don Grube pres. GruBee / China GAS www.chinabestexporter.com & www.grubeeinc.com

CC; Bryan Semones; Repeat: Please Please clean up your act. Others now report distress also.

Ok im done ... i came here to help folks with their bikes and expand product knowledge. If you find you spend more time on this forum than on your bike you might go join a forum about power tripping forums... If it aint about the bikes keep it to your fragging self...
I completely agree with this statement. Some people here are a bit nuts about what they think should be procedure, but what is actually arguable.

I do know one procedure that is a universal forum-law is no vendor spamming. And if you start spamming your bikes all over this forum, you will regret it. There is a vendor area for your product announcements and such.

Now... get on your bike and ride!! Oooohh!

dude brian what the **** are you doing man stay cool

ive for some odd reason have never had a problem with brian but have heard storys but keep distance

Brian calm down man and just dont offend any one and its all good

(yes my spelling sucks i know)

but come on you know your stuff and in fact you can help but thats if you care to play like everyone else general augi is not admin so its all good

(no offence but too strict)

just come on act like every one else and its all good

Last edited by a moderator:
dude?

dude brian what the flying k are you doing man stay cool
Brian calm down man and just dont afend any one and its all good

come on you know your stuff and infact you can help but thats if you care to play like everyone else general augi is not admin so its all good

just come on act like every one else and its all good

i agree! just cuz augie is gone 18 others have replaced him...act nice, play fair and don't prove yourself to me, time will prove itself and if your worth a darn, that's not too narcissistic is it?

well its a give or take not take if so your gone from what i learnd
have i had any problems since then well post in wrong place some times

um i think thats all i hope

Bryan is my guy ! I bought my 48cc kit from him. He ships fast, answers the phone and is most helpful !

If I had read this thread first I would have been scared off.

Now I wonder why this thread is trashing someone who I found to be a good person ?

Keep up the good work Bryan !

Thanks, Moondog

Bryan is my guy ! I bought my 48cc kit from him. He ships fast, answers the phone and is most helpful !

If I had read this thread first I would have been scared off.

Now I wonder why this thread is trashing someone who I found to be a good person ?

Keep up the good work Bryan !

Thanks, Moondog

You gotta love noobs lol. 3 post lol and getting involved already. LUV IT.

ok stop thats why i got banned the first time you guys egged me on and did not give me a chance just stop ok

but remember i was bad from the start well how am i now well.

im not taking anyones side on this one post

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi fellows,

I came here to study about bicycle engines and happened to click on this stupid thread.

Then I realized they are talking about my guy ! ? ! ?

There is two sides to every story ! Maybe even more !

Thanks, Moondog

Back