Black Hat Alert

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YuanDong, May 10, 2007.

1. YuanDong

YuanDong Guest

hi, it's me...augidog. i split these out of the middle of a topic...this is the second time
    this guy's pulled this on us & i'm po'd enuff at him right now to give it a "sticky!"

"MBc EDIT - This post contained content that is listed in the rules as unacceptable."

2. YuanDong

YuanDong Guest

"MBc EDIT - This post contained content that is listed in the rules as unacceptable."
  3. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

yaundong...i've made you inactive & banned your IP just like i did with motorizedbicyclesdotnet's account.

i'd think that sunny dispostion would have you so busy selling engines you wouldn't have time to waste spewing insults...

you will never get through on my watch, and i ain't going nowhere, ya idjut :evil:
  4. azbill

azbill Active Member

and just like that,
    another one bites the dust :shock: :shock: :shock:
    doggy daddy taught him well :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. azvinnie

azvinnie Guest

nice shoot'in there sheriff :cool:
  6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

it all happened pretty fast, so i'll explain...that was Bryan Semones again, under a new username...he was in the middle of his 3rd post when i got here & i dropped him DED...the forum just disappeared from his point of view :lol: :lol:

apparently, we've hurt his feelings...he posted a bit of drivel about some non-things. we're "idiots for trusting the chinese lies" or something like that. this newly established consumer group already wields a bit of power, it seems.

this is the second time that he's invaded the board with the sole purpose of disrupting the atmosphere. today, i learned that he emailed a message to another involved party. the message contained some explicite language and was sent to an inbox that children have access to :x :x
  7. azbill

azbill Active Member

ha, I told vinnie that might be him
    can't sneek past Augi
    hear,hear :lol:
  8. JosephGarcia

JosephGarcia Guest

Is there a list, by any chance, of people that have been banned?
  9. retro_racer

retro_racer Guest

I can't help woundering what kind of product someone like this would sell. They don't seem to be happy with anything made in China.If it meets my needs,and the price is right how can that be wrong.
    You did the right thing Augi,and thats why I joined your board!!!
    Keep up the good work guys :grin:
  10. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

you ready?

1 - this guy.
    2 - that kid that was getting on everyone's noives.

we DO have about 1,100 members that are only spammers or bots, tom's fine defensive work stops 99.9 percent of them cold...the ones that do get through i get to shoot :D

we tweak the statistics to show you only the actual numbers about the active community because that's all we're interested in 8)
  11. JosephGarcia

JosephGarcia Guest

I thought it was more than that already. lol
  12. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

most people like our no-nonsense approach. i'm usually surprised to see any real personal friction on the forums. great minds are gathering here, and great minds think alike 8)
  13. azvinnie

azvinnie Guest

this is awsome, augi. keep the gun loaded, cause they'll be coming back.
  14. Cookie

Cookie Guest

Nice shooting Augie, :D you have worked to hard to let the site get messy.
  15. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

locked & loaded, vinnie :evil:

thanks cookie...yeah, running a clean forum can be tough nowadays, no doubt...what with people coming in just to stir up controversy.

sometimes people only learn after they've had a taste of their own medicine...they don't realize how hard an admin has to work to protect the integrity of content and the comfort of the members until they experience the responsibilty firsthand.

yup, after looking at it all day, i realized had to do it...
  16. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

Nice one

Lol Augi
    Now I see why the typo motorizedbikes I made is a big one. You are the sherriff of MBc!
    On another note, why are the time stamps on the postings not the time? It says I have posted b4 the time actually is...? :eek:
  17. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

set your profile timezone to -7 hours for pacific time.
  18. azvinnie

azvinnie Guest

thats funny that he would start his own forum, now he can talk to his own bitter self. can you say Looser :razz:
  19. Tom

Tom Active Member

Way to nab this guy augi!!! Let's all give augi a round of applause!
  20. azbill

azbill Active Member

everyone face washington state and bow at the waist with your arms raised high...
    we're not worthy, we're not worthy :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps...was that a hint to dos that site? :shock: :lol: (I don't think it's gonna get much traffic anyway)
    looks to be a personal blog rather than a forum haha