Black Rabbit jumping in.

Black Rabbit

Local time
9:07 PM
Just a little note to say hello. I ran across a guy riding one of these critters and I fell in love.

I have been building modified 2 strokes for industry including government contractors for 10 years.

I am working on my first build to get the hang of things. My ADD is getting the best of me though. After my cruiser; I already plan on building an off road mountain bike, a board track racer and an electric reverse trike.

Today I should be finishing up my seat bracket. I liked my cruiser, but the seat was too far forward for a big guy like myself, so I built a bracket to slide the seat back 5". I need to get it painted today and then it is off to installing my kit. I will be leaving this first kit stock for now and later I will pull it down and turn it into an engine that is no longer a toy.

I hope that this site will help me with networking with others and I hope that this forum will help me find those parts that I want for future projects.

So far I not only love this site, but I hate it as it is messing with my ADD.

Welcome Black Rabbit. You will find lots of friendly folks here who are ready and willing to assist.

Tom

You are riding a black rabbit? They don't grow that big around here, where you at?
Just kidding. Welcome to Motoredbikes!

Welcome to this place!
I think you will have loads of fun here. There is an incredible amount of knowledge here, and the natives are very friendly (mostly).
Please do share pics of your creations if you can. A picture is worth a thousand words.....

heck, I'll be looking forward to your modifications. Your experience will be welcome.

Back