Blackmarkus Fully Chopped

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by blackmarkus, Jun 29, 2008.

1. blackmarkus

blackmarkus Member

Here is the first pic of my new chopper. It is currently in the fabricators shop haing some mods done. I will post some more when it comes back .

Attached Files:

2. spunout

spunout Member

thats sweet :). what kind/size of frame is that?

3. blackmarkus

blackmarkus Member

4. azbill

azbill Active Member

niiiiiice ! :D

5. Simon_A

Simon_A Member

What sorta brake setup are you going to use?

6. blackmarkus

blackmarkus Member

it has a disc on front and coaster rear. I have just spoken to the fabricator and he said it will be ready in 2 days .I will post detailed pics then as it has been a long haul.

7. spunout

spunout Member

i cant tell from your pic, but were you able to keep all of the spokes on the rear wheel?

8. blackmarkus

blackmarkus Member

yes ,I'm glad somebody asked me ,it took me 2 days to workout how exactly to mount the sprocket. I ended up drilling out all of the holes in the sprocked and the mount so that they would take a bolt with a 12mm head(m8) then I used bolts with 8mm head (m5) with large washers. Worked a treat

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  9. spunout

spunout Member

thats what i did, too. with 74-spoke wheels, though. was able to keep the same bolts, but i had to make the rubber mounts myself out of conveyor belt.

nice looking bike. micargi makes good product.
    feels good to have not only a motoredbike, something people dont see every day, but also to have a unique motoredbike, huh.

10. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

11. A-TownTX

A-TownTX Member

jack shaft

ur opinion do you think a jack shaft could be rigged to it some how. cuz that was gonna be my next project that or a limo stretch cruiser but I was wanting a jack shaft so i wouldnt have to bolt anything to my back spokes