Official Blue Collar Bikes Reviews

Discussion in 'Dealer Reviews' started by Anton, Aug 22, 2008.

Please rate your experience w/ BlueCollarBikes: (You MUST post a review if you vote)

1. 5 - Excellent

2. 4 - Above Average

3. 3 - Average

0 vote(s)
  4. 2 - Below Average

0 vote(s)
  5. 1 - Poor

0 vote(s)
  1. Anton

Anton Administrator Staff Member

2. softride

softride Member

Great company

Bought a limited from Bob had great email responses when asking questions and kit arrived as promised and with tracking details prior to arrival
    will certainly be buying some more product.
    Thanks Bob and Carmen
  3. TwoWalks

TwoWalks Member

Recieved my engine from Blue Collar last week.

The service from Bob was fantastic. Communication via e-mail and by telephone is second to none. Not only would I not hesitate to buy from Blue Collar again, the second purchase is currently on the drawing board.:grin:
  4. Demosthenese

Demosthenese Guest

I got my 49cc kit from Bluecollar 8 days after i ordered it, and it was an international shipping to Canada. It was a perfect kit, noticibly better construction and even basic metal was better then my previous kit. I got the slant headed sparkplug model, and it reduces the ammount of clearence you need in the bike to fit the engine substantially. Engine ran great out of the box, and is working perfectly with the shifter kit i added on.
    The responses i got to questions were really top notch customer service; quick response time and very friendly people. All in all, if i ever need another engine, i have no reason not to go back. Excellent service and cheap prices for a good quality engine is pretty ideal.
  5. crazeehorse

crazeehorse Member

bob is the best, he & his crew make you feel like you've known them all for a lifetime. fast shipping, great service, & a some of the best folks you could ever hope to do bussiness with.
  6. spunout

spunout Member

good motorkits at a great price, and the fastest shipping around. always willing to talk on the phone
  7. xlastshotx

xlastshotx Member

Bought a 70cc HT from him about a month ago. Excellent customer service, and very fast shipping. I had some questions when I was instaling the motor, I called them up and they told me everything I needed to know.

I would definitely buy from again!