Board track style

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by hillbilly, Oct 4, 2007.

1. hillbilly

hillbilly Guest

Hi all,

here's a gallery of my first shot at a motored bike, boardtrack gallery

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

nice ride steve
    lotta work there !!! :D
  3. PiousPedals

PiousPedals Guest

I friggin love it man! I want it!
  4. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Ya, can you make me one too?
  5. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

What a fantastic job! Quite a work of art for sure!!
  6. Boardtrack bike (actually so!)

HI great job! I've not heard of that lawnmower before, interesting 2-stroke, about 125cc? your bike looks very well done in every aspect I can see, how does she ride?
  7. quarkdude

quarkdude Guest

Hello hillbilly,
    Wow! What a lot of work and well worth it. Looks like it is out of the early 1900's. Great job, I'll take one also.
  8. lhemrick

lhemrick Guest

I like it! Lot of hard work there. Very Impressive!
  9. Danny3xd

Danny3xd Member

Beautiful, truly. How did you achieve the "distressed paint" look? The aged apperence is truly impressive.
  10. JosephGarcia

JosephGarcia Guest

WOW. my attempt at a boardtrack bike made one that reminded you of one, but was updated with modern stuff. but this one is insane! how long did it take you?
  11. Egor

Egor Guest

Hillbilly - I think you win hands down. You caught every look for a classic. I got to ride a Pierce Arrow single belt drive years ago, I never got over it. The sound and the way it moved, I would give anything for one. I restored a 1919 Chev 490 and it would get me into a lot of hearts, I don't think I would have gotten a ride with-ought the car, he loved it. Love the paint, Good job the engine does it. Have fun, Dave
    PS: I still have 4, 1920's Chev engines. One for racing. Oh! my heart throb is a Flying Merkel.
  12. Now this is what I want. Nice job!! old school all the way
  13. looks like in true board track racer brakes? Greatest job of making a modern engine look like an antique I've seen!!

14. smitty

smitty Guest

Very nice. I too like the distressed paint. The engine is beautiful.That stubby pipe with no muffler must draw a lot of attention. Do you ride it much?
  15. BSA

BSA Guest

Thats one heck of a machine, cracking.

16. lhemrick

lhemrick Guest

Super cool I love it!