Boston Ma. - Any interest for a group ride?

Exit 15

What a great day for a ride around Boston. I had parked on Pleasant St. as to avoid Parade traffic. Road to Carson Beach and then around town. Being from 25 miles west of town I had two great tour guides from the area HseLoMein and his guest rider. You all missed a terrific 3hr ride and hope more will come next time.

Attachments

• CarsonBeach.jpg
    CarsonBeach.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 199
  • CarsonBeach1.jpg
    CarsonBeach1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 197
  • Haymarket Watering Hole.jpg
    Haymarket Watering Hole.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 188
  • Logan in backround.jpg
    Logan in backround.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 188
Sounds like fun Ray, and you had a pretty nice day for it.
Now if y'all ever want to shift about 50 miles west.....we got miles and miles of riding out here along the river.

It was terrific weather and to ride with a couple of MB nuts like myself well. I have a sister in law in Hanson could skip out sometime to shorten the trip. How far from you?

Gee, had to look Hanson up, didn't know it, that'd be more down toward Plymouth.
No, I'm out in the Ct. River Valley in the Amherst area. Bit out of the bean town loop I guess but maybe we'll get something together out here one day.

I'm really sorry. I planted the seed and then didn't show. I got called into work for some overtime I really couldn't pass up. I apologize.

Would you guys be willing to give it another shot?
I can drive into southie if need be.

It was a great ride, Nice to ride with you Ray, hopefully next time there will be more riders.

I am available to ride almost every day/evening and some weekends. I live in the city so i can meet you or you can meet me.

Back