Boston North 2nd Annual Presidents Day 3 State Ride

3 state ride

Jg767,
Was it your MOTORCYCLE you registered or your motor bicycle?
I went to the DMV with 1 new and one renewal aplication. Left there with just one sticker. Didn't have a bill of sale for the new build and of course I didn't want to mention that I just finished building it. That would have opened a whole new can of woop***.

Hope to see you Sat.

you went to the wrong dmv i just walk in the haverhill dmv with the filled out form and $40 and walk out with a sticker no BOS nuttin

James, good to hear from you! The last time when we had the trouble I took my Yamaha Majesty scooter because I hadn't registered my motorbike and I still had a "continued without a finding " in New Hampshire for driving a motored bike without a license. The last time New Hampshire towed my bicycle it cost me a hundred dollars! I was in the DMV in Haverhill this morning and I asked the woman about new build registrations and she assured me there wouldn't be a problem. Mopedjay, you are spot on about Haverhill. Lines are fast, too. Hope to see you guys Saturday. It should be a great day for a ride.

i been dealing with the haverhill registry forever i have lived here all my life

3 state ride

Took the bike out of storage. Took it for a short ride, dam cold ride for 40Deg. Should see you Sat.

3 state ride

Cold but fun!

Attachments

• maine-3 029.JPG
    maine-3 029.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 230
  • maine-3 030.JPG
    maine-3 030.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 219
  • maine-3 031.JPG
    maine-3 031.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 201
  • maine-3 034.JPG
    maine-3 034.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 201
  • maine-3 033.JPG
    maine-3 033.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 198
  • maine-3 032.JPG
    maine-3 032.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 207
James, George didn't make it back until 7:45pm. His batteries died early and he had to deal with the strong headwinds. I think he now has an electric bike for sale. LOL. I got back to the reservation at 8pm, I had backtracked all the way to Portsmouth. He DID go route 1B. I guess I missed him because he detoured to some back roads to avoid the wind. It was nice to meet everyone that showed, saw some nice bikes. Ray, thank you for the coffee and doughnuts. Let's do it again soon.

Back