Brazilian heree!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by raphael, Jan 12, 2008.

1. raphael

raphael New Member

Hello everyoe, i've just registered here, it's amazing your idea and the "toys", i havent seen some on my country, there're sme but they arent good... form PY... well, i want to get a kit for me, in 4 days hope i'll be in miami, and im looking for a it as said.. If any friend here know and could say me any place to go in miami, it would be verry nice.

2. skyl4rk

skyl4rk Guest

Welcome to the forum! Sorry, don't know much about Miami.
  3. mickey

mickey Guest

Welcome aboard Raphael. I got my kit off the internet at Kings but our sponsors on the sidebar are very much worth a look also.
  4. kerf

kerf Guest

Welcome raphael, for powered bicycles you've come to the right place.
  5. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Welcome to MBc.
  6. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc and enjoy your visit to Miami.
  7. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D
  8. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Welcome to MBc. I thought everyone buys over the net. The "brick and mortar" places I've heard of seemed expensive.
  9. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

Welcome to MBc.
    Look on the internet then make phone calls or send emails...there must be kits available in Miami.......Miami's a big place.
    Sorry i can't help i'm in the opposite Hemisphere,but that was a good tip about MBc's sponsors.
  10. raphael

raphael New Member

Thx people, i really liked the site, i'll now use it like a user. and i'ill still looking for a place in miami, if someone knows... after it i'll try to ship it to brazil...
  11. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome from the Giant Side of Texas!
  12. raphael

raphael New Member

Thx again, and now i'm looking for place in net that sells the whole bicycle... the only problem will be ship to brazil, but think its not a big problem... will try to ebay and does annyone know any site, or there's a specific topc on these forum::
  13. azbill

azbill Active Member

try the top left of the page
    our sponsors sell complete bikes