Brent Merkley's Whizzer

if you ever decide to market those forks, id like to be in line to get one. its just a beautiful piece

Brent, I would also love to have you make me a set of forks like those for my Whizzer, feel free to pm me if interested. I can't stop looking at them!!!

OMG what a sight to see. Wow, Wow!
All I have to say is if I run across a good Whizzer I might have to purchase one.
But then again I want all eye candy I see.

An invite

Hi Brent, Verrry Nice! great attention to detail. Are you coming down to ride with us at the Whiz-In?

Lasy few years we had about 75 bikes on the ride.

Mike

Hi Mike

I will be setting up my tent on friday at the Whizz-In , ive been to the Whizz-In in Fresno once a few years ago GREAT FUN I must say. Look forward to meeting as many members of this great site as I can.
See You There.
Brent

Brent, I am just freakin' AWESTRUCK at what you have created. Brother that is a thing of beauty. And I see you are in my hood. You better look me up for a ride sometime!! not sure I am gonna make it to the Whiz-In. Wanna try, but Hardly Strictly Bluegrass is happening the same weekend out here in the park ... plus, I spent all my money on my Whizzer ... lol ... seriously. I am broke!!

I love the way you did the tank and the forks look perfect as well. Definately one of the nicest rides on here.

Brent - Over the top. I love everything. The forks are the cats meow. Is that a glass tank? And the tail light, now that's a good looking tail light. I have to make one of the get together's. Have fun, Dave

Hi Egor
The tank is fiber glass bonded with epoxy. But it seems that the additives in the new formulations of gas are having an effect on the epoxy and the tank is starting to get a little wavy, not soft but it dosent look as good as when I first sprayed it. This winter I am going to try my hand at making an aluminum tank to replace it. Many of the pre 20s motorcycles had tanks within the frame I was trying to get that look, a DX frame might have been a good choice also. But the B-6 frame has a swift sort of feel to it. Any way it a fun hobby.

Take it easy Brent

Back