Briggs and Stratton 5 horse Stingray!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fastboy9, Jul 6, 2008.

1. fastboy9

fastboy9 Member

If I was to build a chopper bike then I would have to have a big 4 stroke, open pipes, hehe! On a guy has built one.

Check it out:

Looks pretty cool! if not a little bit dangerous. As soon as I've got my big double garage, welder, milling machine, lathe, pillar drill, compressor, guillotine ......

Would love to ride one like that, would have to keep the pedals though.
    Has anybody else built something similiar on here?

(of course I put a little comment on the site, telling the world about hehe!)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008

2. Simon_A

Simon_A Member

He has now made a Wallmart motorbike. No pedals means a homebuilt motorcycle. No where close to road legal.
  3. Looks like maybe an alternator on there somehow for turn signals and such and he can plate it as a scooter.
    Looks like it already has a plate.
  4. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

It probably depends on which state. I see this bike already has tags for the street.
  5. jvander68

jvander68 New Member

Hi All Its Jim,
    I made the mini bike out of the walmart bicycle.I joined this site and ill post pics of it soon. I know it doesnt have pedals that work but like i said ,This was just a idea i had in my head and i made it then made a second one and the fun part of it is they r so reliable its crazy lol . Send me some coments and say hi !!