Bright ORANGE Moto "STOLEN"

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by Zomby Builder, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Everybody in Southern CA Please be on the lookout for this bike.. It was stolen by the GRINCH on 12/23/2008 Pretty easy to SPOT -

Bright Orange with FLAMES!!! Lifan 125 custom 1 of a kind. Taken in Escondido -

Probably still in San Diego area......

call 808-387-4381 if you see it CA license plate # CO31369

Madass Clone.jpg

2. SirJakesus

SirJakesus Guest

I've wanted a madass125 (or knockoff) for a few years now. I wonder how much he's selling it for *wink*

On a more serious note, sorry to hear about that. I hope you get her back. Thieves are scum.

3. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Lots of MB theft........shot on site the thieves should be.

4. Sellers beware

This bike was advertised on Craigslist & after 1 guy came to look at it, it mysteriously dissapeared. Guess who #1 suspect is!!

5. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

A real lead. Is he the only person you gave your address to in regards to the ad?

6. S C U M B A G

I sold this bike 3 months ago to a very respectable young man with the Last name SUZUKI.....At least TWO gorillas took it from in front of his apt complex. What is a ZOMBY to do except enlist his buds to help get it BACK... Help us get this bike back by Keeping an MB.c eye out>--All calls to Tyson. We will take it back!!!!

Thanks for your help, if it were yours - you would feel the same...way. I built it, & want to recover it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ZnsaneRyder

ZnsaneRyder Member

I hope you recover this nice bike. Thieves are scum, and they make life harder for the rest of us.

8. Found It

Got a Call from the SHERIFF... Bike is in custody..... I would like to think that one of you reported it. If so then THANKS... Will let you know the condition my condition is in..................................................................

9. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

:rockon: great news!!! :rockon:

10. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

Post an update Zomby when u know it.
    Good news story;should happen more often.

11. Not so Great news

The bike is in Police impound alright, but they won't release it till the city attorney decides whether or not to file charges against the scumbag that stole it. Then all towing & storage charges have to be paid. So far that's 450.00 and growing at 65.00 per day. Looks like the Orange moto will die a slow rusty death at the pound. This just sux.......:annoyed:

12. echotraveler

echotraveler Member

****!!! thats not nice!!! its a bicycle! what towing? wtf cant they ride it in or maybe put it in the back of the truck??

how did they get him?? tell us more details dude!
    show some pics plz

13. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

If they know who stole it, shouldn't that be the party responsible for the towing and impound? They should release the bike and bill him/her.

14. Shu-cks

Yes there is a should way & a does it like that way. The bike is trashed. I'm not going to pay to get it, & neither is my friend Ty. We wait & see who gets prosecuted then maybe sue him.

This is a waste of time!!! Too much effort spent on negative thoughts. **** this ****ing ****!! What's a Zomby To DO????

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009