British WWII MB

Discussion in 'Antique Motorized Bicycles' started by RedBaronX, Jul 31, 2010.

1. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

I am going for a vintage-military look with my MB, so I am trying to find authentic looking markings, and look what I found-- The Royal Enfield Flying Flea

Attached Files:

2. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

3. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

Very cool! I wonder how many are still out there?

4. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

probably not a lot... it seems they were designed to be kinda disposable... more so than something like a truck or even a full-sized motorcycle. The article said that they made them so small so they could drop them out of airplanes (within a cage-thing and maybe a parachute...)

5. Very similar to the BSA bantam , maybe smaller still.

6. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

7. weekend-fun.

weekend-fun. New Member

thats too cool

8. luke

luke Guest

hello
    they made the flying flea for quite a few years after the war and changed it over the years.a few around i nearly brought one but didn't as i was in the middle of buying a house.did have the remains of one years ago did nothing with it.

9. camlifter

camlifter New Member

hey red, how are you getting a link to show up in your post, when ever i try i just get the url tags and a non working link.

10. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

you have to have a certain number of minimum posts here in the forum... it might be twenty, maybe only fifteen... it's an anti-spam measure. Once you've been a member for a little bit longer, your links will work