Bullet Proof @77

allen

Local time
7:13 AM
When do we give up ? My main purpose for many years has been to stay alive Bowel cancer,section cut out..Liver cancer section cut out.. Prostate,over the cut out lark,Radiation 7weeks every day,W/end off..Bought a Unicycle at 70 as you do,Family about to have me commited,never mastered it but give it a red hot go...Built Bike HT motor ,easy to do,a buzz to see the road going past at 30mph,country area and share the road with Milk Tankers and Stock Crates,Built Trike HT motor bit of a head scratch but worked out O.K The Trike could have maimed me,breeze to ride b**ch at speed I pulled it apart used the bits to construct a recumbent not so easy but nearly there,obviously a seat will be better for me than a bike saddle.. Family gave up the fight and now humour me..Look at all the plus`s Cheap to buy,cheap to run not many annoy me cause they dont know where I am coming from.. Bike with motors designed for them cool, Bikes with motor cycle engines Danger Will Robinson,Trikes with any combustion engine Do Not go there.. Recumbent will not make the Purists happy but will give it a go..Owned and rebuilt many cars over the period,but real nice to hold the engine in 1 hand.. When we give up is a personal thing stay safe to be able to make the decision on your own terms, I may give it away in another few years... Remain bullet proof, stay safe and enjoy the Ride..

Attachments

• Set of wheel.jpg
    Set of wheel.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 202
  • DSC00083.JPG
    DSC00083.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC00207.JPG
    DSC00207.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 135.jpg
    135.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 159
Hahah I like your story though , I would like to say something similar about helmets ever since I was a child people would mock me and laugh at me for wearing a helmet , I have worn pink ladies helmet on occasion when I didn't have any other people laugh very good I say cheer a few people up , if you crash even at 10 mph and bash your head off a rock you may never laugh again!

Always wear a helmet no matter how stupid you look it could save your life!!

Sure thing, USA just on 400mil pop, AUS 25mil, Reading the posts different Laws dif.. States but generally a work around in most cases. Not to put a fine point of law on it but here Max assist on a bike 250watts,and no combustion engines... One must wear Helmet,have lights, behave, and having a drivers license helps to try and slip under the radar..Same as all other countries,drugs,crime,bashings,shootings so really unless you are real dickhead you can get by..Original post was more about staying safe and enjoying life,Luck plays a large role .. Stay safe and Happy.. Allen

Back