buzbikebklyn1 ??? Any info?

oneninesixnine

Local time
2:29 AM
:D I very recently bought and paid for an order from buzbikebklyn1 (Tom / Thomas Miano / Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York / 1461 Shore Parkway; Brooklyn, NY 11214). Now, I'm blocked from being able to send "buzbikebklyn1" private messages and am obviously concerned. Has anyone had any business dealings with "buzbikebklyn1"? What was your experience? Tom: If you are reading this, please forgive any offence. I just simply don't understand why I'm now blocked from being able to send you private messages. As requested, I've trusted you. Please send the order quickly and message me with the carrier, tracking # and so on. Thankyou. -1969 (Ron)

Attention buzbikebklyn1 / FarRider

The only reason you are not banned here is;

We are giving you the opportunity to make right, what you have done wrong.

He has NO INTENTION of making it right...

To come on and reply to this post under a new name is insult to injury!

Cut the guy lose already before he screws someone else here with yet another user name and he fakes another sale!

BLOCK THE IP ADDY

About FarRider
Biography
Moto bike builder and rider since the 70s
Interests
what else is there? bikes of course!
Occupation
ex cop, bouncer and security man
Claims to be a cop.......

Greetings fellow riders!
I'm a semi retired Ex Highway patrol man and I've lived my entire working life around bikes of one kind or another.
I built my first bike at age 13 with the help and encouragement of my father who was also a bike fanatic. (thanks Pop! were ever you are.)

This is may be my favorite post.
The "pay it forward" attitude is something I've always liked about this hobby.
I help out a fellow M/Ber when ever i can.
FR
Hard to beat this one.

Morals means never having to be deceptive or evasive, and BEING an ex cop I KNOW WHEN SOME ONES LYING or trying to hide the facts. My morals have nothing to do with this, I pay for my parts, i expect to know what im paying for. not just take some one whose being deceptive word for it.
Moooo Bossy!
The HighWay Mans watching
BBB

Last edited:
Thief.

In the spirit of Motorbiking brotherhood, Should'nt someone warn the poor suckers on the other site. It looks like he's got a couple of fellow bikers on his hook already. I just might do it myself, but it would be more convincing coming from more than one person.
Big Red.

Info.

Just did what I said I would do and warned the people at Motorbicyling.com.
On that site FarRider has only been there for about 4 months, (with that name anyway) 98 posts, and listed as a SENIOR member, how is that possible?
oneninesixnine also sent him a visitor message, and he denied any knowledge of anything. So anyway, the I.P. is the same so there is NO mistake about who this guy is. I say shoot him, then shoot him again, then hang him by his EGGS. I hate it when a jerk turns something good into crud and drama.
Big Red.

No doubt they are one and the same.

FarRider / Buzbikebklyn1 - Do the right thing. Show us that you have the morals and ethics you say you have.

And HOW exactly does he have a good name if the guy ripped off this guy for $400????

We didn't slander ANYONE who did not deserve it!!!

So far all we have is this guys word he was ripped off...
Any concrete evidence?
The fact is, this is not a matter for the public or this forum to decide, but a matter for the law to decide.
Let the injured party file a complaint and provide proof and the law will take its course.
Until then your just barking at the moon.
Bow wow wow, Mutha*****r
FarRider

Last edited:
He has NO INTENTION of making it right...

To come on and reply to this post under a new name is insult to injury!

Cut the guy lose already before he screws someone else here with yet another user name and he fakes another sale!

BLOCK THE IP ADDY

The only reason im still here is because you have no proof other than one persons word, it wont hold up in court, nor will any district attorney give you the right time of day on what you have.
If the mods want to block me they will, no great loss on my part.
Only you guys think your that important.
Oh, by the way, changing IP addresses is about as easy as changing underwear.
So howl away...
FarRider

Back