Buzzin in Montana

Buzz Bike

Local time
9:51 AM
Just stumbled onto this site and thought it might be useful for my current project build.

I am riging a McCulllough Power Mac 320 on the back of a Marble Point Skyquomish Mtn bike. I cannibilized a bike pannier and welded an arm onto it for the engine mount. The engine has a custom plate that its mounted to. The engine is then mounted to the bike pannier via a dorr hinge thus allowing the engine to be engaged or disengaged through an emergency brake that I got off of a Toyota 4-Runner at the junkyard. The engage is adjustable and pulls the engine down onto the wheel and when released, the engine is pulled off the wheel by a large spring. The calbes are all run will pulley's and is working perfectly and is bomber.

I'm currently working on the throttle and machining a spindle attachedment to driveshaft. I have two diameter friction drive wheels that will be interchangable and were purchased from www.mcmaster.com.

Custom kill switch is also mounted on the handle bar. This girl is hopefully going to haul ***...if not, it will at least be wicked loud.

Cheers,

Buzz Bike

Check out the rack mounted section.
Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!

Back