Bystanders

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by BchCruizer, Dec 15, 2012.

1. BchCruizer

BchCruizer Banned

How often does a person stop and wanna ask you about your kit. Every time i ride it seems like someone wants me to stop and ask me what im riding and how i built it. I always tell them its a bumblebeebolton and i didnt build it i bought it.
    .Some people are totally amazed that i go as fast as i do with a little wheel turning the bike tire..I have people stop and offer me ride in there truck..I tell em "I own a tahoe and a ford pickup truck and a rangerover. Im not riding this because i have to im riding it because motorized bikes are a blast! and it only cost a couple pennies to go a mile!" Alot of people have no idea about motorized bikes..It's like were do you think motorcycles came from!

If You really want to get your brain picked ? take your mb to a bike night or a car show holy cow..People are amazed its fun.

2. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

Lucky for me I now live close to downtown and I rarely ride it to town. Got so tired of answering peoples questions.
    For less questioning I think I need an electric bike.

3. dougsr.874

dougsr.874 Active Member

Tired of your closeted advertising

4. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

What am I advertising? I like electric bikes. It's just too bad that there are no good ones that cost less than a thousand dollars.
    If I was breaking any rule then the moderators would of told me. I'm not, so you can switch to the forum that hates me if you want to. But I'm not going to remove my signature link just because you don't like it.
    Giving the thumbs up to electric bikes actually is advertising in reverse because I sell nothing for electric bikes. duhh

5. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

advertising via closet?

what is that?

6. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

That comment was not directed at you Jaguar.

Anyone who creates a thread to push the Bumblebee Bolt-on in such a closeted manner is more than just an annoying git.

7. BchCruizer

BchCruizer Banned

Dude get over your self. That has nothing to do with advertisement. I cant even mention the name of my kit without you jumping all over it. Kiss my A** fabian. I copied that post from someone else on the other forum.. But you wouldnt know that cause your banned.

8. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

I concur with Fabian and others, your a joke dude and your 26cc bublebeekit. After awhile your crap is old and annoying.

9. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

So now you are not only pushing a product in a closeted manner but trying your hand at plagiarism. What level will you sink to before feeling a sense of embarrassment.

10. BchCruizer

BchCruizer Banned

you guys are trip. whats in the water over there. im not embarrassed at all. You guys crack me up. keep up the good work.

11. BchCruizer

BchCruizer Banned

Noone said you have to read it! If you dont like it. Then dont read it. simple as that. Im not forcing you to..you guys crack up on this forum. always insisting that im advertising and im not. My kit really does do what i say it does, I dont see the big deal. someone else mentions the name of there kit and its not a big deal. But i do and all the sudden im some kinda bad guy. you guys think what you want it doesnt bother me obviously. or i wouldn't still be here. if you dont like what i post then dont read it..simple as that..peace..

12. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Yes, i am banned on the other forum, just as are a number of others who were developing new designs and concepts and bringing new product to the market place.
    Jaguar is also banned from that forum, yet he is a power house of new ideas and concepts; and a person who has "made it happen", with his CDI available for general purchase.

BchCruizer, you really need to reappraise the way you do things around here because you're sounding like a broken record, relentlessly pushing the Bumblebee Bolt-on in a closeted manner; some might even call it subterfuge when you over elevate the capabilities of the Bumblebee product above other equally reliable or better drive systems currently on the market.

Resorting to plagiarism to push a product shows a level of motivation outside that of personal use.
    I really like the SickBikeParts shift kit, but i don't deliberately create a thread rampantly extolling it's virtues, and not only doing so on this site but on any other site you can find. It could almost be called verbal pollution.

13. BchCruizer

BchCruizer Banned

So what you are telling me is this forum is mostly all the people banned from the other forum? That makes alot of sense because i have not had one problem on the other forum. Noone has been negative towards me not one time. Its very pleasant over there. I have not over elevated what my kit can do. Everything i have said about it is true. If you could go on the other forum you would see that there are a couple people there that have the same kit as i do and everything i have said about the kit they have agreed with me on it. They have all had a great experiance. If its that big of a deal that i mention the name of my kit then i wont mention it. I try not to because of people like you get there panties all bunched. I will be sure and just say my friction kit. I dont want bee to get a bad name because there product is great and everyone that has bought one has no complaints. I guess thats just hard for you to understand after all your kit has put you through with the 8 kits in 2years and all the agony and pain and suffering you always talk about your kits have put you through.. It must be hard to comprehend a kit actually being reliable for over a thousand miles. If its that big of a deal. I will be sure to not mention the name kit anymore. peace

14. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Simply not mentioning anything could be seen as beneficial, for your own cause...

My kit "did" (past tense) cause me a lot of pain and heartache because i asked of it what no other kit was designed to do, hence the required reengineering to make it reliable for, long haul (high duty cycle) work.

Your much touted Bumblebum Bolt-bee would struggle just to get my machinery moving with an asthmatic 26cc engine, let alone having any tread on the tyre after a handful of miles, with all the roller slippage in aggravated riding conditions.

15. BchCruizer

BchCruizer Banned

What ever you say fabian! Roller slippage. You must be talking about a different kit. My kits has a urethane roller and it doesn't slip at all. If i run through a water puddle it will but thats it. Dirt roads, damp roads, its good. I would say just read some of the post on the other forum about it but you cant.

16. Ludwig II

Ludwig II Member

Gentlemen, this is getting tedious. I suggest both of you walk away from the chain/friction argument, since you will never agree.

17. BchCruizer

BchCruizer Banned

I have walked away so many times. But fabian just cant leave me alone. Everytime i post something he jumps all over me. I just laugh it off. All kits are good all kits are fun! Some require more maintenance than others. No argument here. I think it would be great if we all could just get along. Im not mention my kits name anymore just so maybe he will lay off the harassment. I agree %100 ludwig. Its a pointless arguement.

18. Miles2Go

Miles2Go Banned

I get asked my about bee at every gas station!

19. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

at """every""" gas station. Not 1 in 3 gas stations or 1 in 2 gas stations, but """every""" gas station.

A 100% strike rate sounds slightly suspicious...

20. dougsr.874

dougsr.874 Active Member

Why is this BchCruiser person allowed to keep advertising his Bunglebee kit on an open forum??????