ca, needs you

Local time
5:38 AM
hello fellow mb'ers how goes it all so i live in cali and rarely see anything about cali and groups so who lives in cali and where can we start a big get together bbq swap meet fundraiser you name it if we get people in cali we can also start a chapter :D so come on whos in

I'm from So. California. I'm in!!
El dorado park in Long Beach is a great place.........right off freeway.
Fall picnic.........rally???

all right im from nor cal but we can deff set something up rally&picnic sounds awsome now all we need is more people and a deff place so my name is rob im new to this but theres nothing ever goin on in cali so yea lets be the first btw what kinda bike do you ride and engine and mods if any

all right im from nor cal but we can deff set something up rally&picnic sounds awsome now all we need is more people and a deff place so my name is rob im new to this but theres nothing ever goin on in cali so yea lets be the first btw what kinda bike do you ride and engine and mods if any

Pac I am south of you in Sonora Cali

There is a Whizzer Ride check this thread I am planning to attend. Mike from Simpson bikes says all are welcome. It should be a great time. I do not have a whizzer.

hi all from cali. im in paso robles , cali. somewere between norcal and socal. is my happy time and friction drive welcome at the wizzer ride or am i out of place? do i need to register or not?

Mountainman from the lower mountains of San Diego County

nice riding down here..

Also only 60 miles away from Borrego Desert
talk about some SWEET WIDE OPEN ROADS
one of my favorite places to ride
everything from - Jeeps, buggies, motorcycles, cars and the big one MBs

Ride That Thing - Mountainman

Delta Whiz-in

Hi all, as far as I know the Whiz-in is an open event. We do have some riding regulations, since it is a Calif Cushman Club approved event (including an insurance policy in effect on the ride!), basicly ride like a citizen, i.e. no curb-jumping, burning brodies, etc. It's an easy, fun. logical, family event. If anyone has any questions email or pm me, anything I might not know, I'll find out for you.

Mike

Back