Call me a sap....with pictures.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Guest, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

...but I thought this was TOO CUTE. Yeah, that's right, I said it, tattoos and all! :lol:

I was outside getting ready to take my turn on Mrs. Joe's minibike, and I saw my boy Doh Doh sticking his head in a small depression in the ground...out popped a little killdeer, then another, then another, then another! Four of those little suckers were running all over the "track" so me and Doh Doh ushered them to a safer place in the high grass, then stood watch until mamma and pappa birds came over to them.

Life is :D good!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lotsa_mpg

lotsa_mpg Guest

They're so cute, Joe. Glad you were able to stand guard til their ma and pa got home.

3. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

way too cute!! :D :lol:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I was just glad to find that Doh Doh was more gentle than I knew...he could have eaten them all like chicken McLugnuts! He actually stood over the first one until I got there.

5. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

:smile: too cute...you have a good dog mine might not have been so nice..lol...someday will post a pic of loomis in this thread if ok? I will be down tomorrow as my guru friend has to scrub the old os...i have a trojan horse deep inside the pc...check this out, i was able to go on line but the little computers in the lower right atre non existant and some things are acting very crazy but want to post a few and see emails b4 serious crash occurs lol...bye for now! :???: :grin: :p :cool: :shock:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

quay- see the new thread here in "Off Topic"....