Came up on a Whizzer!!!

Discussion in 'Whizzer Motorized Bicycles' started by give me vtec, Dec 27, 2009.

1. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

I was thinking about building a whizzer style knock off with one of those new harbor freight motors.... so I was on craigslist looking for a suitable frame.

Long story short... I went to look at whizzer frame. It was chopped up and re-welded with a schwinn chopper rear end on it so I politely passed. The lady said she had a partially assembled whizzer in the back she was looking to sell.

It was missing a few things like the tank, belt, and exhaust... but its a whizzer and its all mine, plus I got it for $250!!!! I got it home and it seems brand new... only like 300 miles on it and two small scratches. So I will be upgrading the head to an ne-5 and filling in the rest of the gaps in missing parts over the next few months.

I cant wait to start finishing this thing... I will clean it up and post some pics tomorrow. Just wanted to share the good find...
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2009

2. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Congrats on a great find!

Looking forward to working with you on your upgrades & getting the Whizzer back on the road again.

Have fun,
  3. give me vtec

ohhh man, you and me both... I will have the engine in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks again for your help...
  4. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Nice find. We need pictures!!!
    Your gonna love it.

5. give me vtec