Can Someone Tell Me How to Unjoin the Forum?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nhfembiker, Jul 3, 2009.

1. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

Hello everyone,

I scoured the FAQ and some other areas, and cannot find how to unjoin the forum. Is this something I have to email someone to do?

I only joined about a month ago, and have really appreciated all the help I've received, particularly from SirJakesus. But due to issues not having much to do with the forum, I would like to unjoin. I will still be reading posts and the like, but know I don't have to be a member to do so.

If someone could let me know, that would be great.

Thank you again, I enjoyed being a part of this terrific group.

Carrie, aka nhfembiker

2. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

stop complaining... This site is a gold mine of information not to mention a group of good people who bend over backwards to help out their fellow MB'er.

There aren't any forums that dont get off topic.

3. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

Actually, I wasn't complaining at all. Its actually a personal thing... I think a certain person would be a lot more comfortable if I wasn't here that's all. And I would like to make him happy.

Just looking for info on how to unjoin so I can get the **** out of here like he probably wants me to. That's a good start - then jumping off a bridge is next week.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  4. give me vtec

wow... you shouldnt take what somebody on an online forum says so seriously.

5. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Dump him. He sounds like an overcontrolling j@ckass. What kind of person would get bent out of shape because you are on a stupid motorized bicycle forum? It's not like you're on craigslist fishing for dates. lol

6. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

He's not controlling and we were never together. This is something I'm doing for him so he doesn't have to "see" me. I could go into detail, but this has to do with my introductory post. The original "hot guy" who got me interested in motored bikes is on the forum. We communicated for a while here and it abruptly stopped. He's very helpful to people on the forum but hasn't been posting for days... so I can only assume this has to do with me. I think he wants me outta here and I don't blame him.

So anyway... can I disappear please? :(

7. give me vtec

who cares... if you want to stay, stay.... grow up. Are you in junior high?

8. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

No I'm not, just heartbroken that's all. Love makes you feel like you're in junior high, does that count?

9. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Well, I don't think you can "unjoin" - but you can just choose to not log in anymore. So you think you scared SirJakesus away? If that's the case, stick around. He doesn't like me either. lol

10. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

To unjoin, all you have to do is violate the rules of behavior and you will be banned. Its that simple, I've done it twice already but I'm back :)

11. give me vtec

not for long now ... ;)

12. RMWdave

RMWdave Member

13. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

The Mods will love this thread... This poor girl has half of the troublemakers on the board asking her to stay! I got it once too 70!!!

This forum is great and you should text him and ask if he minds you stay a member. For cryin out loud you don't have to talk to eachother!

14. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

I already love this thread!! :grin5:
    come on Andrew, you never got banned. You told us we were stupid & left us a couple times. For the record, nobody here ever stopped liking you, bro!! :D

:idea: Now there's an idea for a fun thread!! :p
    :jester:

Carrie,
    I vote, you stick around, build a bike & ride!!
    If you really need to unjoin... you can send a PM to Tom. I am sure he can make it happen.

15. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Simplest way of which I know is easy and effective.

Just go to your profile, and make your passwod a random string of letter/mumerals. Best way is to produce the string, copy it to your notepad, then paste it where needed. Delete from the notepad, and you can no longer sign in.

16. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

I don't get it
    so are your motor bikes missing each other or what ??
    maybe visitation can be worked out ??
    MM

17. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Her member-name can be changed to "guest", which won't disrupt the threads where she posted.

I think if you PM Tom, he could make it happen.

18. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Even though Dave just slapped me in the face, he's got a point. Nobody likes me here, yet I continue to visit the forum. :devilish:

I also vote that you build a bike & ride. You'll have guys chasing you all over NH when you tell them you built it yourself! SirJakesus will soon be a distant memory.

19. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

Sirjakesus will never be a distant memory... but one can hope.

Thanks everyone for your helpful responses.

20. give me vtec

dang he must be some guy...