capital punishment!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by beast775, Jul 2, 2007.

1. beast775

beast775 Guest

ive been reading quite a bit of internet sites and finding that alot of motored bikes get stolen---------i got an idea,when a theif is caught stealing one, they should be locked in a garage with 20 members taking turns watching the theif.then make them build a completed kit so it runs perfectly!bet they wouldnt take another knowing how much time and energy is put into this sport.haha keep your bikes locked at all times;;;;;;;;;

2. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Take lotsa pictures of your bike (well, we already do THAT).

It should be treated like horse and cattle rustling, and put the word out that the thief will be fully prosecuted for grand theft. :mad:
  3. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

I feel that if you get the guy in the act,bring him here and we'll tie him to a tree and stone him! :evil: or leave him with my wife,3 more days and the hard part is over :grin:
  4. FatPete

FatPete Guest

I would invite him to dinner and get my wife to cook. Why should I be the only one too suffer?
  5. azbill

azbill Active Member

haha :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. lotsa_mpg

lotsa_mpg Guest

I've noticed a fair bit of talk in the forums about motored bike theft and it does make me somewhat thankful that I live in a small town in the middle of absolutely nowhere where theft is not much of an issue. If anybody was to steal my bike around here, I'd probably be able to find it within the hour and beat the crap out of the punk. I don't even lock my bike up when I park it downtown, but maybe I should start doing so because some of the kids around here seem quite intrigued with it.
  7. I always leave the clutch out when parked and I have two locks on mine even though I park it in a secluded area - I get so many looks that I worry that someone will eventually follow me back.

I like the capital punishment idea!! show these losers how much effort goes into getting one of these kits working! - over 40+ hours of installing and tweaking, crying, bleeding, etc.
  8. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

yeah, all the gawkers (and potential thieves) see is the endless hours of fun afterwards (or during) :)

hang 'em high!
  9. Herrmanator8

Herrmanator8 Guest

i put a small lock through the chain so that the chain cant move once tha lock reaches the motor sprocket. then i chain the whole bike and rear tire to a pole or pipe ,then i disengage the blue wire from the motor.

if i found a theif, i would tie him to a tree and make him eat mushed up peas (baby food) for a week, and no bathroom breaks!! :evil: :evil:

10. minibiker

minibiker Guest

i keep my bike in my room at night the gas and 2 stroke stains drive my mom up the wall someone took mine for a short joy ride once i believe i talked about that. someone else tried to steal it with in the 1st week i got it (after that it stayed in the room or on the road) they got halfway down the road and my buddy noticed it and caught him then... well no i wont go into details on that one thankfully ive only had close calls

11. come on! we want details! I'm sure we all have parts of our brains that harbour sick revenge fantasies that would be pleased to hear about what you did.
  12. azbill

azbill Active Member

people do crazy things to protect what's theirs
    once, I had my tow truck parked out front of my apartment (2nd floor over a store)
    some tool tried to steal my chrome fire extinguishers
    I dove out the window and landed on him
    the jerk tried to sue me for breaking his arm when I landed
    (luckily they threw it out of court)
  13. I was coming out to this parking lot and saw this kid looking in my truck. I mean he was checking it all out. I freaked out on him,scared the daylights out of him. He was like "I didn't do anything,man." I was like "anything yet?"
    I can't believe I did that now that I think of it. I mean were in America. Anyone with a dream has the potential to obtain whatever they want with some effort. For anyone to take the easy way and to take someone elses hard work is spitting at every other person on earth including their mother.
    Sometimes I feel that there are really bad crimes like driving drunk and killing someone and battery and anything else you can think of. But in my book,burglary is a whole other animal. Burglary takes away a part of you,almost like killing a part of you,killing a memory. And yet burglary is taken so lightly in society. "Oh well.My next project will be better.Because a part of me died and I must replace that."
    Killing is far worst than burglary as is abusing another but it's also a little of both.
    This parking lot incident happened today. I'm still fuming about it. Thanks for letting me vent.
    My bike,btw is locked in back inside my enclosed patio as is the fence door that runs in back and my dogs stay out mosty of the day,yet I still go back there to check on my stuff.
    My daughter's cell phone was stolen in gym class today.She worked many hours in Taco Bell to get that phone with the fancy camera and those text messaging buttons. I bought her another phone today.Just a basic phone.She's gonna save up all over again to get a similar phone that was stolen from her on e-bay.
    Aparantly these crooks just throw away the sim card in the phone and slip in their own and no one knows any better.
    Don't make no sense at all. Cops can't help us. Says it happens every day.
    After I bought that phone (hundred bucks for a basic phone) is when I saw that kid.
    I guess I wasn't in the right mood but maybe I jarred that kid some....nah.
  14. minibiker

minibiker Guest

sorry i dont know if the guy went to the cops or anything i dont wanna get caught ya know maybe another time if your lucky but i did get revenge
  15. twinkiex

twinkiex Guest

I bought the most expensive U lock at the bike shop. I asked a suspicious looking person once if he could get it he said no..the huge heavy U Lock would break boltcutters, and I also have a cable with a huge combination lock I wrap around the tires. My bike would be stolen in about 2 minutes if I didnt lock it up. At night I lock it to a wooden post in my small back yard guarded by a wolf/huskie on one side and multiple locks on the other.
    If I leave it in the appartment overnight my whole place smells like gas fumes by morning.
    I practically sleep with my Outlook! No one better even touch my bikes!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2007
  16. krash

krash Guest

capital punishment:

they used to hang horse thieves!

I also used to sell U locks, they can be broken I can tell you how but not here, with very very little effort.

IF some one wnats to steal from you it is hard to stop them,

I heard of a guy that scaled a three floor apt, building to steal off the backside balchony 2 bikes and stuff, while home owners where asleep, CRAZY PEOPLE DO CRAZY THINGS
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2007
  17. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

18. krash

krash Guest

never heard that one till now.

gave out too much info
    for a second thought this was a pm
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2007
  19. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

whew! i had to turn down the heat in a coupla those...reading this thread sure is an adventure. i know i'm never gonna even think about stealing from you guys :shock: :lol:
  20. krash

krash Guest

sorry bout that. Might have gine too far for the MOR Egnetler groups out there, again my bad!

I got a fuse, long but hot,
    bad people need bad things to happen to them, and then go away